My, My, My . . . what a mess—the jury is back and proclaimed that Martha Stewart lied. She was convicted of obstructing an investigation relating to insider trading—a charge never levied at her. She (and her legal team) made lots of mistakes. Probably her first was even speaking to anyone from the government without fully understanding that she was a target coupled with the simple fact she started with the wrong …
More Sidebar Items
and Instantly Download Judith's
FREE Publishing Essentials Guide
+ get her snappy, sassy, salty weekly Blog!
Klout Score: Top 5%
If you love independent bookstores like I do, I would encourage you to support yours--bookstores are the heart of many communities.
All you need to do is go to IndieBound.org and add your Zip code ... in seconds, all the indie book stores in your region will pop up. Please support them.
Join the Publishing with The Book Shepherd – Facebook Group
Book Publishing Help
Most Recent Posts
- Authors … Do You Resist Book Marketing?
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: Why Authors Should Register their Books with the USPTO Pronto
- Special Amazon Alert for All Authors and Publishers
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: List and Sell YOUR eBOOK
- Author Book Marketing Myth #1: It’s Not for Me … Really … If not for you, then who?
The Book Shepherd Daily
- Judith’s Publishing Quiz
- All Book Industry Resources
- Creating a Copyright Page
- Amazon’s Look Inside the Book Guidelines
- Video Library
- Don’t get Your Book Lost … Get in BookScan Now!
- Get Your LCCN (Library of Congress Catalog Control Number)
- How to Get Your ISBN for Your Book
- Sample Copyright pages