adult coloring books Amy Collins author and book platforms author success Author U Webinars Authors Holiday Tea authors sharing authorU AuthorU webinars best book coach best book publishing conference best publishing conference best tech tools for authors best ways to design book covers book and writing coach book marketing book publicity Book publishing Book sales book success Daniel Hall Free webinar get published how to create newsletters how to create workbooks How to Publish a Book how to self-publish how to sell books How to speak How to Write a Book in Four Weeks Joan Stewart Judith Briles Judith Briles Ark judith briles publishing unplugged Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged Judith Briles The Book Shepherd Kathy Meis Kelly Johnson Laser book coaching Lynda Bouchard media kit New year Nick Zelinger Online how to write a non-fiction book Pick Judith's Brain press release Publicity Hound Speaking on Books the Book Shepherd webinar Webinars write a book in 4 weeks Write Non-Fiction Book in 4 Weeks Write Your Non-Fiction Book in Only 4 Weeks writing a book in 4 weeks writing and book coach writing and book coaching
More Sidebar Items
and Instantly Download Judith's
FREE Publishing Essentials Guide
+ get her snappy, sassy, salty weekly Blog!
Klout Score: Top 5%
If you love independent bookstores like I do, I would encourage you to support yours--bookstores are the heart of many communities.
All you need to do is go to IndieBound.org and add your Zip code ... in seconds, all the indie book stores in your region will pop up. Please support them.
Join the Publishing with The Book Shepherd – Facebook Group
Log into Facebook and Join the Conversation!
Book Publishing Help
Book Publishing Help
Most Recent Posts
- Authors … Do You Resist Book Marketing?
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: Why Authors Should Register their Books with the USPTO Pronto
- Special Amazon Alert for All Authors and Publishers
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: List and Sell YOUR eBOOK
- Author Book Marketing Myth #1: It’s Not for Me … Really … If not for you, then who?
The Book Shepherd Daily
- Judith’s Publishing Quiz
- All Book Industry Resources
- Creating a Copyright Page
- Amazon’s Look Inside the Book Guidelines
- Video Library
- Don’t get Your Book Lost … Get in BookScan Now!
- Get Your LCCN (Library of Congress Catalog Control Number)
- How to Get Your ISBN for Your Book
- Sample Copyright pages