Got book? Add-on Products that Sell … Think Bookmarks! So many give these away—notch yourself up and turn your bookmark into a product that people will buy. I write business and how-to books. They all have “tools” in them. I print a key tool that people want on one side; advice on setting the tool up on the other and sell them for $5 or 10 for $40. Laminate them, add a spiffy tassel and you will be amazed at the add-on sales to your book sales they create.
More Sidebar Items
and Instantly Download Judith's
FREE Publishing Essentials Guide
+ get her snappy, sassy, salty weekly Blog!
Klout Score: Top 5%
If you love independent bookstores like I do, I would encourage you to support yours--bookstores are the heart of many communities.
All you need to do is go to IndieBound.org and add your Zip code ... in seconds, all the indie book stores in your region will pop up. Please support them.
Join the Publishing with The Book Shepherd – Facebook Group
Book Publishing Help
Most Recent Posts
- Authors … Do You Resist Book Marketing?
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: Why Authors Should Register their Books with the USPTO Pronto
- Special Amazon Alert for All Authors and Publishers
- Kick-Butt Author and Publishing Tips & Ahas: List and Sell YOUR eBOOK
- Author Book Marketing Myth #1: It’s Not for Me … Really … If not for you, then who?
The Book Shepherd Daily
- Judith’s Publishing Quiz
- All Book Industry Resources
- Creating a Copyright Page
- Amazon’s Look Inside the Book Guidelines
- Video Library
- Don’t get Your Book Lost … Get in BookScan Now!
- Get Your LCCN (Library of Congress Catalog Control Number)
- How to Get Your ISBN for Your Book
- Sample Copyright pages