Would you like to know how powerful you, your book and experiences are and how they can influence and change others one word at a time? Would you like to turn your book, your ideas, your mouth into a business that creates a lifestyle woven with travel, fun, global friends and financial success?
You can with the smart and savvy strategies, you will reveal in this interactive and fun intensive workshop. With over 35 years of speaking on the platform, Dr. Judith Briles will show you how to become a successful professional speaker … a speaker that will soar your book sales. Since the 80s, speaking has been her #1 way to sell books … over 1,000,000 of them!
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into a money machine that cements your expertise and authoring success?
Would you be willing to trade just TWO days to get all the how-to and strategies from someone who spent over 35 years on the speaking platform … someone who generated in excess of $5,000,000 in combined speaking fees and book sales that will generated directly from speaking gigs? You can …
Your guide and mentor for these 2 awesome days is Dr. Judith Briles, the author 35 books, publishing expert and radio host.
November 10-11, 2017 will change your authoring life
Experience two days of Judith … no pitches, just Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of speaking and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years as a professional speaker that has taken her to 12 countries—from Finland to Brazil and all 50 states.
Are you ready to create the speech that will get you booked and re-booked … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them? Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including meals.
- How to develop your topic … start with your book then expand
to create a portfolio of options for meeting planners to select from or add on to an already booked gig.
- How to structure your speech or create a workshop … one that is uniquely you and will make you the buzz of any conference.
- How to identify your key points … and hook in the right story, activity or exercise to engage your audience.
- How to create stories based on your life experiences that will engage an audience … that can have them rolling in the aisles or shedding a tear.
- How to tie in current events with your presentation … create a local hook that will connect with attendees.
- How to know when to use multi-media … and what to do if it goes wrong.
- How to structure your first words … whether it’s a story, statistics, an event connected with the group or something else—tips on how to instantly connect with any audience.
- How to create a memorable closing … that will leave your audience laughing, crying or thinking—but never just leaving them.
- How to avoid the Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos … that most speakers—newbies and old-timers make.
- How to identify and create your Unique Selling Pitch to any meeting planner … what will make you shine and rise above the speaker crowd?
- How to create the visuals to enhance your presentation … audiences are visible—you will learn how to use cartoons, words and essential elements to spark up any presentation.
- How to deal with snafus and presentations that aren’t working … it happens; not every audience is ideal or presentation perfect.
- How to find groups that want your message … and will enthusiastically cheer for you and want you back.
- How to move from free to fee … and make a living by using your words and your mouth.
- How to negotiate contracts … and get “soft money” for no fee gigs.
- How to create your “unique” position … work with a SWOT Analysis designed for you and your book.
- How to create an AWESOME Speaker-Book One-Sheet …
you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook meeting planners and attendees.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels … you will love the exercises Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise … you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect … it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe … you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz you won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind … you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you haven’t done a Speaking GamePlan around your book, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how-to strategies that are doable.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you will bring to participants at events in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your speaking marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If … what are your “IFs”? … there will be hot seats throughout.
Those who are registered by September 11th not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow 5 attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
is not just another conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear Dr. Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly—you will be fed.
What it is, is your next, next step to authoring success.
Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words,
your life as an authorwill morph.
Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—
you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 35 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she has presented to audiences as small as 16 and as large as 5,000.
It is your next, next step to credibility and speaking success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these two days in 2017:
November 10 – 11… days that will change your author life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early Bird Registration ends on September 11, 2017 … your cost is $547 … it increases $450 on September 12th to $997 – additional registrations with the same party are $397 up to September 11th and $797 until October 31st.
If you are a Last Minute registrant, you will pay $1,297 … that means from November 1st until Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged starts.
BONUS: On Friday, there will be complimentary neck and shoulder massages throughout the day.
All meals during sessions included PLUS extensive detailed workbook.
Location and Hotel Reservations:
Radisson Hotel Denver SE, 3155 S. Vaughn Way, Aurora CO 80014
Colorado … our Falls are spectacular in Colorado and most likely, snow won’t be a factor in Denver. Call 800-967-9033 for the Judith Briles’ Unplugged rate of $105 vs. online rate of $149. Call 800-967-9033 now and use Code: 1706 Author
OR Book online:
- Go to www.Radisson.com/DenverCO
- Input arrival and departure dates
- Click on more search options and input promo code: AUTHOR
- Hit the search button and your special rate will appear!
If you are FLYING: Denver International Airport (DIA-Denver) is your destination.
Workshop Times: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st night–Thursday, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
Register now by calling 303-885-2207 or 303-585-1969 —get the EARLY Bird pricing of $547 by September 11th … why not commit now and pay a little each quarter? Rates will increase on September 12, 2017. Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office at 303-885-2207.
Cancellation Policy: No Refunds after October 1st. Prior to that, there will be a $200 cancellation fee.