Book Creation, Marketing and Publishing Expert Consulting Services from The Book Shepherd
Do you want to create a great book? Do you want to sell more books? Do you need help creating your book marketing strategy? Do you want the SEO Gods to discover your and your book? Would you like to do all this without losing your sanity?
My consulting fee is $475 per hour. You can ask for consulting for 15 minutes, half hour, or an hour or more. Just email me at Judith@Briles.com to schedule an appointment now or click on the Home Page and check my calendar for availability and immediately book it.
1. For Free … Participate in the Monday ONLY Coaching Calls … Your Commitment: $0 and a the cost of your phone line and time … Be prepared
Every Monday (except when a U.S. federal holiday falls on Monday), Judith is available for questions over the phone. Others are also on the call, so have yours ready. You will get answers. 9 a.m. PT, 10 a.m. MT, 11 a.m. CT, 12 p.m. ET). Call 218-632-9854, access code 1239874444 #
Note … if your questions are extensive, don’t be surprised if Judith will tell you to book direct time with her. Remember, there are others calling in with their questions as well. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!
2. You Pay by the Hour … In Person, Phone or Skype Your Commitment: $475 per hour
A minimum of one half hour commitment is required at a rate of $240. An hourly rate of $475 is available. You call or show up; provide your credit card # (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover accepted) and ask away. If you have just a few questions or a bigger problem and you need my advice, consider a phone consultation, or let’s get on Skype. I can prepare you for a media interview, a speech, critique your writing and pitches, brainstorm ideas, or work with you before or during a book launch, create a strategy to market your speaking services. My rate is $475 an hour, and you can purchase 15-minute increments after the first 30 minutes. Email me at Judith@Briles.com explain the problem and include relevant links for background before I return the call. Also, run a few times and dates by me when you’re available.
3. Two Hour Laser Session … In Person, Phone or Skype Your Commitment: $700
Get organized … this session can be a structure of your book; your marketing plan; your book game plan; your speech; or just Author YOU. This consultation is a flat discounted rate from Judith’s hourly rate and covers up to TWO hours on the phone, Skype or in person. Judith will do a brief written follow up with recommendations … it’s up to you to implement it, if you choose. We make ongoing follow-ups with the various individuals and professionals you are referred to and are available to you for quick phone calls or by email—Shepherding you and your book. Judith receives NO COMPENSATION from the professionals you are referred to. Please understand, she stays in contact with them and follows your progress in a “casual” basis when she knows you are working with someone she has referred you to. If there is any indication that The Book Shepherd’s input is needed by other service providers, a request for a conference call will be made.
4. Intensive Book Shepherding for a 6-month Minimum Your Commitment: $1,700 per month
You have up to EIGHT hours each month of time at an agreed reduced monthly rate (saves you $2,100 each month based on regular hourly billings). If more hours are needed, they can be “borrowed” from another month. Your credit card will be billed the first week of each month. During the layout and cover design processes, she is actively involved with the creation of the “look” of your book. If she has to get involved in the actually writing of your book or content editing, there will be additional fees. This is the best deal and the one that is most likely to keep you going and not taking the wrong publishing path or getting distracted from the one that Judith directed you to. It’s easy to get side-tracked when well-meaning friends and colleagues tell you that there is a better way to print, edit, layout, publicize, etc., your book. The problem is that too many times you end up getting referred to nice folks who may be good at what they do but clueless about book publishing. Your first month’s payment includes a complimentary membership with www.AuthorU.org (value $99). The amount of information you will receive will greatly enhance your authoring journey and make a significant difference in your success probability.
6. Developmental / Content Editing Your Commitment: Cost to be determined … If your book needs massive rewrites and development, it is not straight editing. Judith becomes an invisible co-writer with you … fixing the book. It’s intense and takes time. In the end, you will not have a book you regret. Developmental / Content Editing is kin to ghost writing. What will not be done is to sort through boxes of “stuff” or files looking for things to write a book from scratch. This is an intense process where Judith will GamePlan your book based on the draft you supply and “fix it.”
7. Create a Speech or Workshop Based on Your Book Your Commitment: Cost to be determined
The Book Shepherd will assist you in structuring your Speech or Workshop; identify your key areas to emphasize; choreograph your signature stories; show you how to make the Speaker One-Sheet that connects with meeting planners; demonstrate what techniques to use to sell onsite as well as ways to pre-sell books to a group; determine what markets you should reach out to and market your presentations and rehearse you. It’s work; she expects you to commit and get it done. You need to meet personally with her at her offices in Colorado. You will have pre-work and homework and a dress rehearsal.
8. On the Phone or Skype – Create a Retainer Account Your Commitment: $1,300
Call and set up your account, using a credit card or check. You get FOUR hours within six months. A running tab of time is kept—if your hours aren’t used, you forfeit them. Your credit card will be charged when you re-authorize it.
8. In Person – You Come to the Office in Colorado Your Commitment: Minimum $700
Call and set up an appointment—Two hours are blocked. Pay with your credit card or check at the end of consultation. If you enter into a Book Shepherding contract, your payment will be credited toward the overall fee.
9. In Person – The Book Shepherd Comes to Your Office or Home Your Commitment: A minimum of $900
Call and set up an appointment–Judith will block a minimum of two-hours. Pay with your credit card or check. First consultation is paid in advance. If in Colorado, you will be charged the current IRS mileage rates plus an extra hour(s) of her time at the hourly rate to arrive at your destination. If out of state, air and expenses plus TWO additional daily rates are added for travel.
10. On the Phone or Skype – 10 One-Half Hour Laser Coaching Sessions Your Commitment: $3,000
Call and set up your account, using a credit card or check. You get 10 one-half hour sessions within 12 months. A running tab of time is kept—if your hours aren’t used, you forfeit them. You pay upfront—why? When you pay, you commit yourself. So does Judith to you and your book.
11. Full Day of Intense Laser Coaching Your Commitment: $3,900 It’s a long and intense day in Judith’s offices … oh, there are a few breaks … but this is a deep dive into your and your book. Strategies, GamePlans, Marketing, which Social Media Platforms, Visioning your Book and so much more.
12. Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged event Your Commitment: $597 Ideally, you want to plan on attending Judith’s annual three day event that is just her during the summer months … not a pitch at anything … just practical, topical guidance for you and your book. Held in Denver, Colorado, it will transform you and your book’s life. You will meet plenty of new friends … and re-connect with old ones. It’s two solid days of practical guidance around the latest in publishing, how it ties into your work and how you can take advantage to expand your personal brand and success. In 2016, it will be June 23-25th and is only $597 per person, including meals and workbook. Details are on the Events tab on the website.
13. Judith Briles Private MasterMind Groups- the Author’s Ark … Your Commitment: $497 … only 12 participants may be in any one group Throughout the year, Judith will post a combination of Webinars, Group Coaching and One-on-One Coaching all in one package. These will be found under the Events tab on the website. 1 – Two Webinars per month will be designed just for you to watch/listen to at your convenience, including (but definitely not limited to): 1. How to Create a Book Celebration 2. How to Create Your Book or Personal Pitch 3. How to Create the Platform for Your Book 4. How to Design a Speech around Your Expertise or Your Book 5. How to Create a Crowdfunding Campaign 6. How to Create a Podcast Show 7. How to Turn Your Book into a Business 8. How to Set Up Your Amazon Accounts 9. How to ID which Social Media Platforms will Work for You and Your Book 10. How to Put Sanity into Social Media Positioning 11. How to Create a Group on LinkedIn, Grow and Moderate It 12. How to Create a Community on Google+, Grow and Moderate It 13. How to Master Media and Get Yourself on TV, Radio and Visible 14. How to Create a Fast and Cheap Book Trailer 15. How to Create Infographics to Harvest and Position Your Expertise and Book 16. How to Create an Author or Speaker One-Sheet 17. How to Position or Reposition Your Brand 18. How to Use Twitter to Market You and Your Book 19. How to Create an Amazon Best Seller Campaign 20. How to Create a GamePlan for Your Book from the Beginning (and what to do if you hadn’t) 2 – Cheat Sheets … will be created for each of the Webinars featured in the month for your exclusive use.. Value: $300 for the monthly Webinars and Cheat Sheets 3 – Group Open Mic Call … this is slated in the beginning of each month and will be recorded for those who can’t make the live call-Judith will always moderate this. Value: $300 4 – One-on-One Laser Coaching with Judith … you will have a time that is set up to have a phone, Skype or in Judith’s office in Colorado of one hour each month. Value: $400 Details are under the Events tab on the website.