My, My, My . . . what a mess—the jury is back and proclaimed that Martha Stewart lied. She was convicted of obstructing an investigation relating to insider trading—a charge never levied at her. She (and her legal team) made lots of mistakes. Probably her first was even speaking to anyone from the government without fully understanding that she was a target coupled with the simple fact she started with the wrong …
More Sidebar Items
and Instantly Download Judith's
FREE Publishing Essentials Guide
+ get her snappy, sassy, salty weekly Blog!
Klout Score: Top 5%
If you love independent bookstores like I do, I would encourage you to support yours--bookstores are the heart of many communities.
All you need to do is go to IndieBound.org and add your Zip code ... in seconds, all the indie book stores in your region will pop up. Please support them.
Join the Publishing with The Book Shepherd – Facebook Group
Book Publishing Help
Most Recent Posts
The Book Shepherd Daily
- Olin Oedekoven's third book just went to layout in his leadership series.
- Hans Sitter's second book in Entrepreneur series is hot off the press,…
- Terri Benne and Rosemary Lyn's book Haley's Gift heads to the printers…
- Amy Charity's The Wrong Side of Comfortable heads to the printer this…
- Love it ... Jeff Jerebker's Musings & Art is hot off the…
- Judith’s Publishing Quiz
- All Book Industry Resources
- Creating a Copyright Page
- Amazon’s Look Inside the Book Guidelines
- Video Library
- Don’t get Your Book Lost … Get in BookScan Now!
- Get Your LCCN (Library of Congress Catalog Control Number)
- How to Get Your ISBN for Your Book
- Sample Copyright pages