This week delivers the seventh annual Author U extravaganza. And an event that is designed for both newbie and establishes authors to basically take their book to any level they envision.
Throughout the Extravaganza, attendees have the opportunity to interact with 30 excellent publishing service providers. That means that book designers, cover designers, editors, printers, publishing legal experts and experts in book marketing will all be there.
That means that you have the opportunity to basically get everything you need to know about publishing, how to market your book and be successful. Such a deal for any author who wants to be seriously successful.
10. Meet 30 amazing Exhibitors who excel in book publishing—creating books that you never regret.
9. Mingle with 25 Publishing Pros who will deliver workshops over 3 days.
8. Drink Marketing Book Juice galore!
7. Discover who the Winners of the Draft to Dream Book Competition are.
6. Get Free Stuff … Everyone gets to participate in the Great Take-Away!
5. Vino!—48 bottles will drive home with the winner of the Wall of Wine.
4. The Author Shark Tank is back – are you ready to dive in?
3. Pick their Brains—our Publishing Pros aren’t swoopers … they hang out and stay around – grab a One-on-One with them.
2. Awesome Author Networking … Awesome Ideas … Awesome Friday Night Entertainment.
1. You want to leave your book competition in the dust.
I’m there, are you?
Where savvy authors are.
Join us …
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 35 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #35 was published this summer: The How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos. Get your copy now.
Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2017, the dates are June 22-24th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for “AuthorU – Your Guide to Book Publishing” on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen