- Recordings for your website, blog, other social media platforms.
- Add a little music.
- For fiction authors, create voices for your characters.
- Create a slew of tips to share daily, weekly, whatever.
- For book group followers–read something from your book and toss out a question to them–then set up a chat on line.
- Share/broadcasts events, including happenings and book signings.
- Share any updates about your writing, new book, your business.
- Use your imagination …
I know we are all OD’d and overwhelmed. This was a tool that I quickly saw the use, grabbed it and in my over-achiever mode, dove in instantly. And oh, my, I even wrote a blog on it. Yes it took another 30 minutes of my time … but great tips are worth getting out there. Love it!
Judith Briles is known as The Book Shepherd a book publishing expert and coach. She is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 31 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.