Twitter has emerged as a major force in marketing an author’s book.
Are you interested in building your following FAST. Here’s a great resource that is inexpensive and very, very efficient. Meet Tweet Adder, the Ferrari of Twitter Marketing Software.
Tweet Adder will automate multiple areas of your Twitter account, such as following and un-following users (if someone doesn’t follow you back after so many days, Tweet Adder unfollows them), sending Tweets, re-tweeting and much more. A plus is that you can have several Twitter accounts.
Advantages of using Tweet Adder:
1. You are able to operate several accounts at one time in the background. You’ll be able to setup 10, 20 or more accounts and operate all the essential duties for those accounts.
2. You don’t need to watch the software every day. Simply turn on your computer each morning and it’ll work all day long carrying out the tasks.
3. The configurations are wonderful. You are able to specify specific times when you want your program to run, such as 9-5 so that it looks more “natural” to Twitter.
4. Tweet Adder is an excellent tool for being able to focus on the persons you need to follow. Find people by taking a look at followers of other Twitter accounts or looking at key phrases in their user profile or even tweets. Tweet Adder may give you a big number of Twitter users who match the search criteria you pick and you can choose from there whom you wish to follow.
5. There’s just a single payment and it is a really reasonable amount as well. No subscription charges. By clicking the link above and by using the coupon code, you can save a substantial amount of money.
I’ve used Tweet Adder myself and have determined that the Tweet Adder program provides everything it guarantees and it’ll enable you to increase your Twitter account followers automatically without needing to do all the duties yourself (very cool). Here’s the nitty gritty: if you want to increase your Twitter followers—go from a few hundred to many thousands and don’t have hours on end every day to manually do this—you have to get Tweet Adder.
Use this link … http://bit.ly/139d5b0 when it asks for a promo code, put in: DELUXE for a 20% OFF COUPON. Original one time cost is $74—it’s worth it for marketing sanity and building marketing power.
Judith Briles is known as The Book Shepherd (www.TheBookShepherd.com), a book publishing coach and the Founder Chief Visionary Officer of Author U (niversity (www.AuthorU.org), a membership organization created for the author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 30 books including Show Me About Book Publishing, co-written with John Kremer and Rick Frishman and a speaker at publishing conferences. Her next audio and workbook series, Author YOU:Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms will be available in the Spring of 2013.
Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Your Guide to Book Publishing on www.RockStarRadioNetwork.com. Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her at Judith@Briles.com.