Are you ready for an Instagram tour de force in a Three-Part Harmony?
Think of May as delivering a true sparkling insight and ahas … it’s a gold mine of Instagram marketing tips led by Social Media Specialist, Jules Marie.
Your Requirements: Embracing a simple fact … Instagram is a community built on the power of storytelling; can create raving fans and followers; AND sell books.
There will be 3 modules, starting TUESDAY, May 11th, you will:
- Know what an engaging and aesthetic grid looks like and how to put yours together.
- What creative tools IG offers and how to use them.
- How to create a profile and visual brand that magnetizes new followers.
- How to build a compelling profile.
- Source copyright-free photos from photographers to use throughout.
- How you can positively influence the IG algorithm.
- Why there are so many hashtags on IG posts.
- Embrace the basics writing posts and using filters and special effects.
- How to tap into Stories and their Power … and how to use with a quick video training.
- Create an IG marketing strategy and content planning and use a scheduling calendar.
- Simplify your content planning with Creator Studio or Later.
- Deep-dive into your demographics by defining your ideal client, customers, and followers.
- Use data, analytics, and insights to view post results.
- Did you gain new followers due to hashtags
- The best days and times to post according to Insights.
- What is a Link Tree and how to use to your posting advantage.
- What are Reels and why you should know and use.
AND … there’s oodles more.
If Instagram is in your midst, this is the rollup your sleeves and get ready to learn and know everything you didn’t know you should know … and enhance what you are currently doing.
DATES: May 11, 18, 25
TIME: 4 – 5.30 MT (3 PT, 5 CT, 6 CT
WHERE: Zoom – you will be sent the link of each session plus handout the day before its scheduled
COST: $249 … early bird registration ENDS Friday, May 7th
Speaking Unplugged Sessions in 2021:
June 25-26 …
Live and In-Person
(all participants must have had the Covid vaccine)
All who register by Monday, May 31 will get their own FREE speaker action photos by Ashlee Bratton.
Would you like to know how powerful you, your book and experiences are and how they can influence and change others one word at a time? Would you like to turn your book, your ideas, your mouth into a business that creates a lifestyle woven with travel, fun, global friends and financial success?
You can with the smart and savvy strategies, you will reveal in this interactive and fun intensive workshop. With over 35 years of speaking on the platform, Dr. Judith Briles will show you how to become a successful professional speaker … a speaker that will soar your book sales. Since the 80s, speaking has been her #1 way to sell books … over 1,000,000 of them!
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into a money machine that cements your expertise and authoring success?
Would you be willing to trade just TWO days to get all the how-to and strategies from someone who spent over 35 years on the speaking platform … someone who generated in excess of $5,000,000 in combined speaking fees and book sales that will be generated directly from speaking gigs? You can …
Don’t delay: All previous Unplugged Speaking Experiences were SOLD OUT!
Your guide and mentor for these 2 awesome days is Dr. Judith Briles, the author 37 books, publishing expert and radio host. Plus an opportunity for an extra day post the Unplugged Experience.
June 25-26 will change your authoring life
Experience two days of Judith … NO pitches to buy other “stuff”, just Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of speaking and marketing information that she has derived from her 35 plus years as a professional speaker that has taken her to 12 countries—from Finland to Brazil and all 50 states.
Are you ready to create the speech that will get you booked and re-booked … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them? Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including meals.
- How to develop your topic … start with your book then expand to create a portfolio of options for meeting planners to select from or add-on to an already booked gig.
- How to structure your speech or create a workshop … one that is uniquely you and will make you the buzz of any conference.
- How to identify your key points … and hook in the right story, activity or exercise to engage your audience.
- How to create stories based on your life experiences that will engage an audience … that can have them rolling in the aisles or shedding a tear.
- How to tie in current events with your presentation … create a local hook that will connect with attendees.
- How to know when to use multi-media … and what to do if it goes wrong.
- How to structure your first words … whether it’s a story, statistics, an event connected with the group or something else—tips on how to instantly connect with an audience.
- How to create a memorable opening or closing … that will leave your audience laughing, crying or thinking—but never just leaving them.
- How to avoid the Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos … that most speakers—newbies and old-timers make.
- How to identify and create your Unique Selling Pitch to any meeting planner … what will make you shine and rise above the speaker crowd?
- How to create the visuals to enhance your presentation … audiences are visible—you will learn how to use cartoons, words and essential elements to spark up any presentation.
- How to deal with snafus and presentations that aren’t working … it happens; not every audience is ideal or presentation perfect.
- How to find groups that want your message … and will enthusiastically cheer for you and want you back.
- How to move from free to fee … and make a living by using your words and your mouth.
- How to negotiate contracts … and get “soft money” for no fee gigs.
- How to create your “unique” position … work with a SWOT Analysis designed for you and your book.
- How to create an AWESOME Speaker-Book One-Sheet …
you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook meeting planners and attendees.
EARLY BIRD until May 31 is $397 for a single registration. Alumni at $297.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels … you will love the exercises Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise … you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect … it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe … you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books for attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz you won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If you want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind … you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you haven’t done a Speaking GamePlan around your book, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how-to strategies that are doable.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you will bring to participants at events in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your speaking marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If … what are your “IFs”? … there will be hot seats throughout the two days.
ALL participants take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching from Judith. How cool is that?
Get ready to experience a “different” Bootcamp … it is not just another conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear Dr. Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd; you will see demonstrations of how she does it in her own speaking; AND you will immediately implement what she says. PLUS, you will get live laser coaching. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly—you will be fed.
What it is, is your next, next step to authoring success.
Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
EARLY BIRD until May 31 is $397 for a single registration. Alumni at $297.
REGISTER NOW by calling 303-885-2207 — get the EARLY Bird pricing of $397 by May 31.
Rates will increase on June 1 to $547. Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office at 303-885-2207.
In other words,
your life as an author will morph.
Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—
you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 37 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she has presented to audiences as small as 16 and as large as 5,000.
It is your next, next step to credibility and speaking success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these two days -all past Unpluggeds were sold out–don’t wait:
June 25-26 … days that will change your author and book success life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early Bird Registration ends on May 31, 2021… your cost is $397 … it increases $200 on June 1 to $597
Remember: Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office to set it up at 303-885-2207.
If you are a Last Minute registrant, you will pay $597 … that means from June 1st until Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged starts.
BONUS: All who register, get a free “speaker action photo shoot” when registered by May 31st.
All meals during sessions included PLUS extensively detailed workbook.
Location and Hotel Reservations:
Venue: Embassy Suites DTC North
Hotel: Recommended Site will be posted. Judith suggests that “you stay at the hotel” even when you are a local–she does. What is done over the two days in intense. Stay “in the moment” so her teachings and strategies will begin to imprint versus being pulled back to the office and your personal surroundings.
Link is below for hotel room …
Note … breakfast and dinner meals are included and only for those who are registered at the hotel. I’m staying there and checking in on Friday afternoon.
There will be coffee/tea onsite and throughout our sessions …
If you are FLYING: Denver International Airport (DIA-Denver) is your destination.
Workshop Times: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st night–Friday, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
Register now by calling 303-885-2207 — get the EARLY Bird pricing of $397 by May 31, 2021
Rates will increase on June 1 to $597
Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office at 303-885-2207.
Thank you! The Speaking Unplugged Experience was amazing, very helpful, and filled with valuable information. I have much to percolate on in regard to my speeches. I have already begun to look at them differently, with new ideas.
I really enjoyed the 2-day Package. Small intimate setting—the Hot Seats were great. My #1 aha was on how to use a story to lead into my key talk on diversity. Sign me up—I’m coming back!
-Andi Sue Phillips
Business Diversity Strategist
I liked the comprehensive structure of the two days along with how to turn stories into an engaging opening—how to make them come alive.
Same Sh*t, Different Day
Great job! The first thing I’m going to do is update my current presentation and start using stories that I never considered before.–Jeannette Seibly
I enjoyed it all. Loved the interaction and learned from the examples. My takeaway: I can do this!
The Continual Caregiver
What an amazing depth of actionable information. The information on how to structure contracts and fees was invaluable—the first thing I’m going to do is refine and define stories. I now know which direction to take.
Social Media Expert
Invaluable! Being able to get in front of a group and practice telling my story was the perfect landing for me.
Ideas! Lots and lots of ideas: speaking, writing, marketing, and website. My #1 aha was going through the speaker website review and what is needed. I never thought about a grabber line. Sign me up for your next event!
Learning how to develop speaking topics and weaving in stories was extremely helpful. Thank you. I learned lots that I can immediately use.