Speaking Unplugged Sessions in 2020:
5 spots left … all who register by Sunday, February 23rd will get their own FREE speaker photos by Ashlee Bratton.
Would you like to know how powerful you, your book and experiences are and how they can influence and change others one word at a time? Would you like to turn your book, your ideas, your mouth into a business that creates a lifestyle woven with travel, fun, global friends and financial success?
You can with the smart and savvy strategies, you will reveal in this interactive and fun intensive workshop. With over 35 years of speaking on the platform, Dr. Judith Briles will show you how to become a successful professional speaker … a speaker that will soar your book sales. Since the 80s, speaking has been her #1 way to sell books … over 1,000,000 of them!
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into a money machine that cements your expertise and authoring success?
Would you be willing to trade just TWO days to get all the how-to and strategies from someone who spent over 35 years on the speaking platform … someone who generated in excess of $5,000,000 in combined speaking fees and book sales that will be generated directly from speaking gigs? You can …
Don’t delay: 2017- 2018-2019 Bootcamps were SOLD OUT!
Your guide and mentor for these 2 awesome days is Dr. Judith Briles, the author 35 books, publishing expert and radio host. Plus an opportunity for an extra day post the Unplugged Bootcamp.
March 27-28 will change your authoring life
Experience two days of Judith … NO pitches to buy other “stuff”, just Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of speaking and marketing information that she has derived from her 35 plus years as a professional speaker that has taken her to 12 countries—from Finland to Brazil and all 50 states.
Are you ready to create the speech that will get you booked and re-booked … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them? Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including meals.
- How to develop your topic … start with your book then expand to create a portfolio of options for meeting planners to select from or add-on to an already booked gig.
- How to structure your speech or create a workshop … one that is uniquely you and will make you the buzz of any conference.
- How to identify your key points … and hook in the right story, activity or exercise to engage your audience.
- How to create stories based on your life experiences that will engage an audience … that can have them rolling in the aisles or shedding a tear.
- How to tie in current events with your presentation … create a local hook that will connect with attendees.
- How to know when to use multi-media … and what to do if it goes wrong.
- How to structure your first words … whether it’s a story, statistics, an event connected with the group or something else—tips on how to instantly connect with an audience.
- How to create a memorable opening or closing … that will leave your audience laughing, crying or thinking—but never just leaving them.
- How to avoid the Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos … that most speakers—newbies and old-timers make.
- How to identify and create your Unique Selling Pitch to any meeting planner … what will make you shine and rise above the speaker crowd?
- How to create the visuals to enhance your presentation … audiences are visible—you will learn how to use cartoons, words and essential elements to spark up any presentation.
- How to deal with snafus and presentations that aren’t working … it happens; not every audience is ideal or presentation perfect.
- How to find groups that want your message … and will enthusiastically cheer for you and want you back.
- How to move from free to fee … and make a living by using your words and your mouth.
- How to negotiate contracts … and get “soft money” for no fee gigs.
- How to create your “unique” position … work with a SWOT Analysis designed for you and your book.
- How to create an AWESOME Speaker-Book One-Sheet …
you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook meeting planners and attendees.
WAIT … WAIT … there’s MORE! You have the opportunity to book one day within three months of your Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged Bootcamp for a One-on-One in person in her offices or via Skype if you are out of the area. You will get laser coaching dissecting your speech, your stories … your “whatever” that evolves from the Unplugged session you attended. Your cost for this is $1,250, a reduction from her 6-hour fee of $2,750 and only available to Unplugged participants.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels … you will love the exercises Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise … you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect … it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe … you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books for attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz you won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If you want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind … you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you haven’t done a Speaking GamePlan around your book, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how-to strategies that are doable.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you will bring to participants at events in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your speaking marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If … what are your “IFs”? … there will be hot seats throughout the two days.
ALL participants take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching from Judith. How cool is that?
Get ready to experience a “different” Bootcamp … it is not just another conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear Dr. Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd; you will see demonstrations of how she does it in her own speaking; AND you will immediately implement what she says. PLUS, you will get live laser coaching. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly—you will be fed.
What it is, is your next, next step to authoring success.
Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
REGISTER NOW by calling 303-885-2207 — get the EARLY Bird pricing of $547 by February 23rd.
Rates will increase on February 24th to $997. Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office at 303-885-2207.
In other words,
your life as an author will morph.
Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—
you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 35 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she has presented to audiences as small as 16 and as large as 5,000.
It is your next, next step to credibility and speaking success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these two days -all past Unpluggeds were sold out–don’t wait:
March 27-28… days that will change your author life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early Bird Registration ends on February 23, 2020… your cost is $547 … it increases $450 on February 24th to $997
Remember: Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office to set it up at 303-885-2207.
If you are a Last Minute registrant, you will pay $1,297 … that means from March 20th until Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged starts.
BONUS: All who register get a free “speaker photo shoot” when registered by February 23rd.
All meals during sessions included PLUS extensively detailed workbook.
Location and Hotel Reservations:
Venue: Embassy Suites DTC North
Hotel: Recommended Site will be posted. Judith suggests that “you stay at the hotel” even when you are a local–she does. What is done over the two days in intense. Stay “in the moment” so her teachings and strategies will begin to imprint versus being pulled back to the office and your personal surroundings.
Link is below for hotel room …
Note … breakfast and dinner meals are included and only for those who are registered at the hotel. I’m staying there and checking in on Friday afternoon.
There will be coffee/tea onsite and throughout our sessions …
If you are FLYING: Denver International Airport (DIA-Denver) is your destination.
Workshop Times: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st night–Friday, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
Register now by calling 303-885-2207 — get the EARLY Bird pricing of $547 by February 23rd
Rates will increase on February 24th to $997
Judith has a payment plan if desired, just call the office at 303-885-2207.
Thank you! The Speaking Unplugged Bootcamp was amazing, very helpful, and filled with valuable information. I have much to percolate on in regard to my speeches. I have already begun to look at them differently, with new ideas.
I really enjoyed the 2-day Package. Small intimate setting—the Hot Seats were great. My #1 aha was on how use a story to lead into my key talk on diversity. Sign me up—I’m coming back!
-Andi Sue Phillips
Business Diversity Strategist
I liked the comprehensive structure of the two days along with how to turn stories into an engaging opening—how to make them come alive.
Same Sh*t, Different Day
Great job! The first thing I’m going to do is update my current presentation and start using stories that I never considered before.–Jeannette Seibly
I enjoyed it all. Loved the interaction and learned from the examples. My takeaway: I can do this!
The Continual Caregiver
What an amazing depth of actionable information. The information on how to structure contracts and fees was invaluable—the first thing I’m going to do is refine and define stories. I now know which direction to take.
Social Media Expert
Invaluable! Being able to get in front of a group and practice telling my story was the perfect landing for me.
Ideas! Lots and lots of ideas: speaking, writing, marketing, and website. My #1 aha was going through the speaker website review and what is needed. I never thought about a grabber line. Sign me up for your next event!
Learning how to develop speaking topics and weaving in stories was extremely helpful. Thank you. I learned lots that I can immediately use.
Create Your SHORT NF Book
April 1, 8, 15, 22 ONLINE
LIVE: 3 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Maximum Attendance: 10 aspiring authors!
WOW! how would you like to outline, structure, plan and create your NonFiction book within one month … in four short weeks? Your guide is Dr. Judith Briles, the author of 34 books. Transitioning from the typical how-to, business book ranging from 300 to 400 pages, she has mastered the creation of the less than 100-page book (that means 10,000 to 20,000 words) … the book that is in demand by book buyers today.
For NonFiction authors (and authors-to-be) … the new theme for books is that short is the new black … the business reader wants shorter books—books that can be read on a short plane ride, within two hours.
Questions to ask yourself include:
- Could your book be a series?
- What are the must-have elements?
- Did you include any “filler” material in an already published book?
- Is there anything within a current book that is more ego-driven than essential content?
- What parts are vital to your topic, work and vision?
- Are you able to let go and dump (or save for the next book).
“Yikes,” you are thinking. “This is an impossible task!” “Not so,” says Judith, “it’s actually fun and eye-opening. Is it work? Yes. Does it pay off? Yes again.”
Eliminate the Superflous Parts and Create the Best Book You Can for Your Buyer
Your books are BUSINESS. There isn’t a book out that doesn’t have some fluff—filler material that is nice to have, yet not crucial to the storyline, your expertise or solution to the underlying theme of your book. With short being the new black, brutal becomes part of your vocabulary. Brutal. The word cutting room is at your fingertips. To be successful, you’ve got to be willing and able to cut.
What you’ll have when you’re finished is a far better product than that gangly, over-wordy to me you started with. Trust me. It might just have the makings of a bestseller!
Are you ready … Judith will give you “pre-work” to start the gathering process. We will meet in Denver area at a local restaurant.
Your Commitment? 4 consecutive Wednesdays from 3.00 to 5.30 p.m. Mountain time
Where: Your Computer — we do it on ZOOM — You get a link to join in. And the recording of each session post.
Your Cost? only $297 per person
Note: space is very limited. This is an intensive interactive workshop.
Authors are talking …
This class was beyond expectation! I wrote HOAs on the Edge!
I got more done in a month than I‘ve done in the past year. I’m ready to complete editing and move to layout.
I already see myself as a well-established author. I can even feel and hold a copy of my first book. I see it hitting the market by storm.
This class kickstarted my Inner Author into gear—out of Stagnant Author.
– Francesca Starr
I’ve had a book in my head for years, but never wrote it because I didn’t know where to begin. Judith Briles solved my problem. Her class – How to Write a Book in Four Weeks – walked me through every step of the process, which enabled me to start and finish my business book during the summer of 2015. Judith’s experience, knowledge and encouragement gave me the courage I needed to put pen to paper. My book would not be going to print this fall if it wasn’t for Judith, so I highly recommend her as your guide, mentor, biggest cheerleader and book shepherd. She’s one of a kind.
Judith Briles’ class, “How to Write a Book in Four Weeks,” is truly amazing. It sounds so impossible until she shares her knowledge and tricks she has acquired after years of writing so many books on various subjects. She is not selfish in sharing her vast knowledge with her quick wit and amusing stories. Not only can Judith walk the walk but she can talk the talk, churning out highly successful books quickly. Sharing tips from helpful websites, quick ways to set up your chapters and be able to easily change them around, to great computer programs to keep your book altogether. Judith is my muse. When I Use as you wish … add, rearrange, delete, change and shift as you do so capably!
I’m in … I’ll be there on Wednesdays starting
April 1, 8, 15,22 ONLINE
THE AUDIOBOOK WIZARD’S GUIDE TO AUDIOBOOK CREATION 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, we will be doing the April 4th meeting as a Live Webinar beginning at 10 a.m. MT. The cost is $11–when you pay, you will get the link.
Things have changed rapidly in the world of audiobooks since Richard Rieman’s award-winning book, The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation, (part of Judith Briles’ AuthorYOU Mini-Guide Series), debuted in 2016.
- For the first time last year, half of all Americans over the age of 12 have listened to an audiobook
- There are new major competitors to Amazon’s Audible in the audiobook creation world
- Nonfiction books (History, Biographies, Memoirs) are overtaking many other genres among audiobook listeners
Richard will share:
- How to Avoid Audiobook Publishing Predators
- When Narrating Your Own Book is the Best Option
- How You Can Cover the Cost of Audiobook Production through Crowdfunding
- How to Use Audible’s new promotional codes to get reviews and boost sales
…and much more.
Richard Rieman, known in Denver as “The Audiobook Wizard,” is an acclaimed authority on indie audiobook publishing. He has narrated and produced hundreds of Indie-published audiobooks and is the author of the Global eBook Awards Gold Medal Winner in Writing/Publishing, “The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation.”
Richard is also an Audible Approved Audiobook Producer (Top 10%), a 2019 Gold Medal National Ben Franklin Independent Book Publishers Assn. (IBPA) Award Winner for Audiobook Nonfiction, and a 5-time winner of the EVVY Award for audiobook narration and production.
When: Saturday, April 4th from 10 to Noon