Welcome to: The Author’s Ark with Judith Briles … Surviving and Thriving in the Flood of Authoring and Publishing Coaching Groups … It’s an ARK .. a gathering of individuals who not only want to survive … they want to go forth and thrive and multiply what they do.
Your Commitment: only $497 per month … and only 12 participants may be in any one group with a minimum commitment of three months. You will complete a questionnaire before the first Ark.
Throughout the year, Judith will post a combination of Webinars, Group Coaching and One-on-One Coaching all in one package. These will be found under the Events tab on TheBookShepherd.com website.
1 – Two Webinars per month will be designed just for you to watch/listen to at your convenience, including (but definitely not limited to):
1. How to Create a Book Celebration
2. How to Create Your Book or Personal Pitch
3. How to Create the Platform for Your Book
4. How to Design a Speech around Your Expertise or Your Book that Doesn’t Suck
5. How to Create a Crowdfunding Campaign
6. How to Create a Podcast Show
7. How to Turn Your Book into a Business and Transition from Just Author to Business Publisher
8. How to Set Up Your Amazon Accounts
9. How to ID which Social Media Platforms will Work for You and Your Book
10. How to Put Sanity into Social Media Positioning
11. How to Create a Group on LinkedIn, Grow and Moderate It
12. How to Create a Community on Google+, Grow and Moderate It
13. How to Master Media and Get Yourself on TV, Radio and Visible
14. How to Create a Fast and Cheap Book Trailer
15. How to Create Infographics to Harvest and Position Your Expertise and Book
16. How to Create an Author or Speaker One-Sheet
17. How to Position or Reposition Your Brand
18. How to Use Twitter to Market You and Your Book
19. How to Create an Amazon Best Seller Campaign
20. How to Create a GamePlan for Your Book from the Beginning (and what to do if you hadn’t)
21. How to Create a Book Proposal if You Plan to Sell Your Book to NY
22. How to Identify which Book Awards to Enter and What to Do When You Get One
23. How to Create a Press / Media Release
24. How to Create a Media Kit
25. How to Create a Speaker Meeting Planner Kit
2 – Cheat Sheets … will be created for each of the Webinars featured in the month for your exclusive use. Value: $300 for the monthly Webinars and Cheat Sheets
3 – Group Open Mic Call … this is slated in the beginning of each month in the early evening and will be recorded for those who can’t make the live call-Judith will always moderate this. A survey will be taken of all participants to ensure that the first call will be scheduled to have maximum participation by all. Value: $300
4 – One-on-One Laser Coaching with Judith … you will have a time that is set up to have a phone call, Skype or conference in Judith’s office in Colorado of one hour each month. Value: $300
I’m excited … are you Game to take you and your book to the next, next level? If yes, email me NOW and let me know that you want to have a guaranteed place on The Author’s Ark with Judith Briles. Judith@Briles.com
next year is June 22-24
ALERT: Price Increases on June 1!
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into the book and authoring success you want?
Would you be willing to trade just 3 days to get all the publishing and strategy information you need … information and strategies that will create FREEDOM to be an awesome author?
Get ready for 3 Author changing days …
it’s Book or Bust time June 23 – 24 – 25, 2016 – Denver CO
Radisson Hotel Denver SE, 3155 S. Vaughn Way, Aurora CO 80014
Room rates are $99 per night
Last 3 years sold out … don’t miss out …
Bonus Day Added Dedicated to Author Gizmos and Gadgets!
Awesome authors came from everywhere …
where will you come from?
June 23 – 24 – 25, 2016 will change your authoring life …
Experience three days of Judith … no pitches, just Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd. On the 23rd, you have a BONUS session that will deliver an intensive implementation workshop using gizmos and gadgets that are used in social media and marketing. Kelly Johnson, my favorite Geek Girl, will join me as we unveil our personal favorites that will make your authoring life soar.
Create the bestseller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to … brainstorm the crowdfunding program to fund your project … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them.
Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 3 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including all meals.
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If your book, and you, want to create a book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect, it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to create a fast and fun book teaser, you will!
- If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let’s get foreign as in rights, that is.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know! Two years ago, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. She raised over $9,600–guess what paid for her production? Will you be next?
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the “how to strategies” that are doable–not sure make-believe.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels, you will love the exercise Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe, you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you want to come away with position ideas and how-tos to create a bestseller on Amazon, you will get a how-to plan.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your book marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If you want to really learn the latest in gizmos and gadgets, tools that will soar your social media positioning and marketing, you will learn and use them onsite in the BONUS add-on session on the 27th–you must register of this.
- If … you already have a book in hand, repurposing will become your new best friend–tips and tricks galore on creating new books and products without starting from scratch.
- If … what are your “IFs” … there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by July 8th not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
- Get Ready for the Goal Setting and Stepping Stone GamePlan that will be the game changer for your success.
- Creating Timelines for your publishing success.
- Creating a Publishing Budget that works with your money resources.
- Identify and Grow SuperFans that will devour everything you write and publish.
- Know what’s beyond a Book Launch … and what you need to do to create and build the Momentum for your book.
- Avoiding the Blunders, Bloopers and Boo-Boos that even seasoned authors make.
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 35 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos has just been released joining the award winning The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers and Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms will be used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards PLUS Book of the Year in Writing from Foreword Reviews magazine in the IndieFab Awards announced at the American Library Association’s annual meeting. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these three days in 2016:
June 23 – 24 – 25 … days that will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early Bird ends on May 31, 2016 …
your cost is $397 for June 23-25
You can bring a friend(s) for only $297 each
Alumni . . . your cost is $250 for June 23-25.
Refreshing your Game Plan is always an excellent idea …
and you just many be ready to start the next book!
Early Bird ends on May 31, 2015 … your cost is $397 … it increases $50 on June 1
Registration increases after June 15th … you cost is $447 … it increases $50 on June 16
Last Minute registrants pay $597 … that means from June 16th until Judith Briles’ Publishing Unplugged starts.
BONUS: On Friday, there will be complimentary neck and shoulder massages throughout the day.
You can bring a friend(s) for only $297 each.
All meals during sessions included PLUS extensive detailed workbook.
Attention ALUMNI: You can always attend all 3 days for only $250
Location: Radisson Hotel Denver SE, 3155 S. Vaughn Way, Aurora CO 80014 (720) 857-9000)
Colorado … our Summers are spectacular in Colorado. Call 303-779-6161 for the Judith Briles’ Unplugged rate of Room rates are $99 per night–you get free self-parking and wifi in your room.
Time: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st night–Thursday, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
People are talking!
Intense … Informative … Judith Answered my questions … Fun! – Barbara Mertus Munyon
Fun … very informative … encouraging I loved everything! – Sandi Ruther
Colorful Brain Jam! – Jake Williams
Focused direction … inspiration … and lots of sheer wisdom. – Ari Kopel
This was good … nice people for learning and putting into practice the ideas for my project. – Andi Phillips
Great–gave good material to act on now. The plan for Crowdfunding was fantastic! – Sharon Worrell
This was so worthwhile and helpful–I came away with so much on my “to do” list. Thank You! – Joyce Sawyer
Intense … Inspiration … Useful… big takeaway was book launches and how to think about them as well as focusing on social media. – Chuck Fischer
A lot of extremely valuable information. – Kim McConnell
I loved the creative energy and the high use of visuals. I learned so much in the past two days that my head is swimming. Very dynamic—I loved it! This is the best publishing conference I’ve attended. – Pat Morgan, Tennessee
I came back for the second year and came away with more information and more content than I could imagine. Two days of Judith’s vast knowledge is an awesome experience! It was over my expectations where were already high. – Rhondda Hartman, Colorado
Insightful, thorough, humorous, touching, fascinating, educating, loving, caring, EXPERTISE! I truly, truly enjoyed it—thank you! – Heather Elliott, Canada
WOW … information overload! – Courtney Miller, Colorado
Very informative … there is a no holds giving of info and sharing her experience. Judith is extremely energetic, knowledgeable and fun. – Benny Kjaer, New Mexico
Judith Briles Unplugged fully met my expectations … it was informing and delivered with high energy. – Gary Worrell, Colorado
I loved Judith’s off the cuff brainstorming of ideas … this was a week’s class handled in two days. – Della Temple, Colorado
A stimulating program, crammed with very practical advice and wonderful humor. Inspirational! – Herb Jacobs, Colorado
A great way to keep a lot of information organized; it was personal and intimate—I know what I don’t know and I’m going to fix it. – Julie Griffin, Colorado
Judith Briles Unplugged was was beyond my expectations. Love it! – Kathleen Flanagan, Colorado
I don’t believe that one or two sentences would do this conference justice … it was way off the charts! – Greg Hickman, Texas
Zippy, Zappy, Zeowy! Fun energy! I got sucked into her vortex and I didn’t want to leave! This surpassed my expectations. – Claryss Nan Jamieson, Hong Kong
It’s an Author Cornucopia Book Camp
(early bird registration ends April 1)
Saturday, April 14, 2018
8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Snap … Crackle … Pop … Succeed
Snap . . . your head around to face forward into your success.
Crackle . . . with confidence so your brag grabs your audience.
Pop . . . your events, branding, messaging to grab your audience.
Succeed . . . with tech wizardry to implement every idea.
What do books, libraries, administrative assistants and getting organized all have in common? APRIL…all are recognized with various holidays and celebrations during this month. Come to this year’s cornucopia of ideas, strategies, tips and tricks to move your book success and author life forward. We promise, you will love this April day, designed just for you!
It’s a jammed-packed day with five extraordinary experts in a variety of areas—all areas every author should be snapping, crackling, popping with for author and book success. Get ready to learn and implement new strategies and tools with:
Whether an author publishes with a traditional publisher, an indie or self-publisher, it’s the author who is responsible for the majority of book marketing. That means you. Your book is a product that needs to know and reach out to its potential buyer. You can’t snap without a marketable book; you can’t crackle without the know-how to push it, and you won’t pop unless you become the #1 cheerleader. And, you can’t have success without all three.
You love the written word … how about the verbal one? A video can make your words crackle and pop in the eyes and ears of the viewer. Stunning graphics can accent your main points as they appear on the screen and stunning exits can pop them as they leave. Videos are sizzling hot for all ages…have you got yours ready?
When you talk about yourself and your books…do you sound like you’re bragging? To snap, crackle and pop awake your audiences require bragging in a business savvy manner. But there’s a knack to it. Find out how to brag effectively!
What’s your THEME? Drill down until you find your aquifer: your pure, distilled message. Then what? Build your branding, your messaging, and your events from there: structure, form, slogan, takeaways, social media messaging, website style, and all-important event planning!
Now that you know how to snap . . . crackle . . . and pop . . . how will you DO all that needs to be done to succeed? Kelly Johnson will share trade secrets, techniques, and special apps and programs to implement your messaging.
Who Should Attend? Authors, Wannabe-Authors, Speakers, Trainers, Consultants
Count me in—Register (put link here)
Easy-Peasy Hot Apps and Resources for Authors
With so many options with technology, it can feel challenging to determine what tools may be best to implement for your business. It can also feel overwhelming wondering what type of learning curve may be involved to understand and learn new software.
Discover and learn some easy-to-use, valuable online tools that do not require knowledge of HTML coding to implement. These tools are a cost-effective method to create impact with your business. And you can even have some fun using them!
Meet the Virtual Assistant …
Add Time to Your Day for Doing the Work You Love and Deal with the Author Overwhelm Factor
Discover how to bring sanity back to your authoring life. Having a VA will deliver countless hours to your day and delete tasks that you would rather never do again. What you do is identify them and have someone else to do them. Enter the Virtual Assistant!
About the Speaker
Kelly Johnson, owner of Cornerstone Virtual Assistance, works with authors to manage technical, creative, and administrative projects for their businesses and books. She has earned certifications as a Professional Author’s Assistant, Shopping Cart Certified Strategist, and in Hootsuite. Kelly is an expert in online resources and technical services, and proudly wears the title “Geek Girl.”
Technology has granted us the freedom to process information faster, communicate instantly, and think “outside the box” when creating innovative ways to be more productive in our professional lives while having balance in our personal lives. The decision to establish her own virtual assistance business stemmed from Kelly’s desire to have more time to work one-on-one with clients in a collaborative partnership that permits both the virtual assistant and client to practice the belief that “Together Everyone Accomplishes More (TEAM).”
Get Your Brag On!
We were taught that it’s wrong to brag! However, you can’t sell your book if you can’t sell yourself! It’s time to learn how to promote you to sell your book. I will share a great success story from one of our own authors!
- Create brag factors that make a positive difference
- Develop the confidence to brag
- Use brags to sell your book
Get Paid Writing Articles
Many authors would love extra income from writing articles for blog posts, newspapers and magazines. I will share some of the do’s and don’ts to get you started and get noticed.
- Sites to help you get started
- Pitch – Yes, Brag!
- Stay focused
About the Speaker
Jeannette Seibly is an award-winning, internationally recognized business advisor, consultant and coach. Over the past 25 years, she’s helped many companies solve their people management challenges (e.g., hiring, coaching, managing and training), and guided the creation of 3 millionaires.
Jeannette is also a published author of 5 books including, “It’s Time to Brag! Business Edition,” “It’s Time to Brag! Career Edition,” and “Hire Amazing Employees.” She has also published over 400 articles focused on resolving leadership and management challenges. She is a monthly contributor to the Leadership publication for GM Dealerships.
You’re on the AIR!
Electronic Media to Market You and Your Book
Even though it’s a book … written words, you may be asking, “Why do I need video and audio?” You really want your marketing tools to POP! Video and audio added to your marketing toolkit do just that.
Facebook, social media, and video messaging
- Internet radio listening has exploded – and you can podcast and audio blog
How do I get started?
- Grab your smartphone and….
- There are available affordable and easy-to-use tools.
Quick show-and-tell of book promo examples
About the Speaker
Susie Scott brings over 25 years in video and film. She has produced training/industrial/internal projects for national and international clients, dozens of national restaurant commercials, documentary-style pieces and recently, another Telly Award for a video book promo about an Auschwitz survivor.
Her media and promotions experience includes broadcast television, radio, Internet, social and print.
Susie, her family and small animal planet live along the front range of the Rockies. She is a bit of a political junkie, rues the loss of spontaneous radio, believes in Yetis, but, not so much the tooth fairy.
What’ Sizzling Hot in Book Marketing this Year?
Discover the Ninja in You!
Contrary to what many authors believe, writing the book is only 10% of publishing… it’s the 90% marketing that will make or break book success.
Gone are the days of national book signing tours where an author travels from city to city to meet fans and be featured on TV, radio and in print. Most authors are homebound with their favorite cup of coffee or tea and constant laptop companion. To the surprise of a traditionally published author and bewilderment of the self and indie author, it’s up to the author to be in charge of all marketing and publicity.
The knowledge, tools, tips, and techniques delivered here will impact every decision you make along the way. You and your book are the stars. Are they getting the share you both want? Most likely, not. Judith Briles will jump-start your thinking; what options you should be embracing for 2018; and, show you how to get started…or re-gear to start a new direction.
About the Speaker
Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd
Book Publishing expert Judith Briles, aka The Book Shepherd®, has shepherded more than 1,000 authors and created 500 best-sellers and award-winning books. She knows publishing inside and out from both the traditional and independent sides. Judith is an advocate for authors within her blogs, podcasts and speaking engagements.
Her publishing books include: How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos, The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers, and Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers. They join her multi-award winning and #1 bestseller on Amazon, Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms. Her next book, How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech! will be released in the spring of 2018.
What’s Your THEME?
Drill down till you find your aquifer: your pure, distilled message. Then what? Build your branding, your messaging, and your events from there: structure, form, slogan, take-aways, social media messaging, website style, event planning, and even wardrobe!
About the Speaker
Mara Purl is the best-selling author of the Milford-Haven Novels & Stories, which have earned more than 30 awards and appeared in the top-ten of multiple best-seller lists. As a producer, she’s known for creating the first American radio serial broadcast by the BBC, Milford-Haven USA, which an audience of 4.5 million.
Are you ready for a FUN day; an INFORMATIVE day; and a TAKE ACTION day for you and your book? If you are … be there. Space is limited.
Who Should Attend: Authors, Wannabe-Authors, Speakers, Trainers, Consultants
Where: CADA, 290 E Speer Blvd, Denver
When: Saturday, April 14th … lunch included
Time: 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Cost: $89 for Early Birds April 1st (and we aren’t fooling) – Tardy Birds $129 from April 2 to April 14.
Register: (put link here)
Please register for Webinar: 30 Sizzling HOT Publishing, Marketing and Author Success TIPS on Jul 25, 2018, 5:00 PM MDT at:
On Wednesday, July 25th (7 ET, 6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT) … 30 awesome and Hot Publishing Ahas and Tips from six amazing publishing pros: John Kremer, Judith Briles, Daniel Hall, Kathy Meis, Rebecca Finkel, Kelly Johnson, and Ashlee Bratton. Plus we always throw in a few more that you won’t want to miss! What author and writer don’t want savvy insider tips and ahas on publishing, publicity, book marketing, book design, making money on your book and the latest awesome gizmos and gadgets authors can use? Don’t bother to pop the popcorn–you won’t have time to eat it–you will be taking notes like crazy!
AND … Make sure you register even if you can’t attend the LIVE presentation … you will automatically get the replay the next day.
Get it on your calendar: WEDNESDAY, July 25th (4 PT, 5 MT, 6 CT, 7 ET)
Get ready for an all-new Author YOU Extravaganza in 2018. Get ready for Education—the deep dive type. Get ready for entertainment—fun is always good and toe-tapping is the perfect way to end a jammed-packed day of information. Get ready to meet the Who-Who’s in Publishing Service Providers in our Exhibit Hall—your village to create an awesome book, publicity campaign, uncovering sponsors, promotion and much more. And get ready to change your book and authoring life.
Here’s the Opening Line-up:
Starting with a pre-Author YOU Extravaganza Advanced Book Marketing Breakthrough Intensive with John Kremer, Kathy Bublish and Judith Briles on Thursday afternoon starting at 1.00 p.m. on the 23rd.
Followed by the first Author YOU Book Pitch Fest sponsored by Thomson Shore. Open to the public, 15 authors with manuscripts at least 75% completed can pitch their books to five publishing pros. ONE WINNER will walk away with a publishing bonanza package: editing, cover design, interior design, and printing. Value: Priceless
Followed by the Grand Opening in the evening … meet our fabulous Exhibitors up front and in person. They’ve got the smarts, experience, and tools to make your book shine. And they are available to you through Saturday.
As you meet and greet, why don’t eat? Yes indeed … we will have dinner Friday in the Exhibit area–.
And then ….
- Two jammed-packed day sessions on the 24th & 25th.
- Our One-on-Ones are back where you can pick the brains individually of Publishing and Marketing Pros of your choice.
- The Sunrise Session is back to get your authoring juices flowing.
- Our Auction benefitting the launched Colorado Authors Hall of Fame is back.
- Author Photos are back.
All our speakers are being confirmed NOW and will be posted before December 31st.
- Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd®, will be there.
- Joan Stewart, the Publicity Hound, will be there.
- John Kremer, Book Marketing expert, will be there.
- Jackie Lapin, Positioning and Speaking expert, will be there.
- Daniel Hall, Online Product expert, will be there.
- Amy Collins, Book and Amazon expert, will be there.
- Panel of the Best and Brightest in Book Design will be there.
- More to be posted … and they will be there!
August 23rd Author YOU Extravaganza PRE Extravaganza
1 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. Advanced Book Marketing Breakthroughs Intensive … with John Kremer, Kathy Meis and Judith Briles
- John Kremer, author or 1001 Ways to Market Your Book, and a master when it comes to getting a billion plus eyeballs on your books;
- Kathy Meis, visionary behind Bublish and a master at alternative distribution and building book buzz; and
- Judith Briles, author of 36 books including How to Create Your $1,000,000 Speech and Author YOU— and a master at book publishing and speaking on your book.
… all in the same room on the same day at the same time! Book Marketing Breakthroughs will mount as they reveal a variety of strategies and show you how to implement to take you and your book marketing to the next, next level of sales success.
Registration: $125 and includes a preferred seat in the audience for the Author YOU Book Pitch, the Grand Opening, and Dinner.
5.00 to 6.30 The Author YOU PitchBook Fest sponsored by Thomson Shore
15 authors-to-be will have the opportunity and 5 MINUTES to PITCH their books to our Pitch Panel … ONE will walk away with a publishing bonanza package: editing, cover design, interior design, and printing. Value Priceless. Entry fee: $25 PitchFest event and a registrant for the Extravaganza on the 24th and 25th__dinner is included for the Entrants … Attendance to watch:
6.30 to ??? GRAND OPENING with our Exhibitors
Meet our fabulous Exhibitors up front and in person.
August 24th and 25th … Author YOU Extravaganza
FRIDAY … Introducing your weekend breakthrough
Starting at 8.00 a.m.
Lunch in the Rounds
Rounds with the Pros
Dinner and Entertainment
SATURDAY … the Breakthrough continues
Starting at 7.00 a.m.
Lunch in the Rounds
Bringing it all together
Ends at 4.45 p.m.
Your Investment to Author Success:
Feb 28 May 31 July 31
Pre Extravaganza Intensive $125 $150 $175
2-Day Extravaganza $347 $397 $497
Pitch Book Fest $ 25 $ 30 $ 35
Dinner with Exhibitors) $25 $ 30 $ 35
One-on-Ones with the Pros $ 20 $ 20 $ 20
Author Photos $275 $275 $275
ALL Registrations will open in January 2018
Back by demand, get ready to soar your presentation success: in person and online…
You will learn:
How to transform boring slides into amazing graphics displays guaranteed to WOW your audience!
Are your slides boring? Are they putting your audience to sleep? Do they fail to drive the book sales, consulting, repeat bookings, and follow-on business?
Speakers! Trainers! Consultants! Entrepreneurs! Marketers! Exciting PowerPoint slides are vital to your success. PowerPoint isn’t just for presentations and training in face-to-face settings. Today, our slides also take center stage in webinars, eLearning videos, blogs, podcasts, website videos, YouTube videos, marketing teasers, and more. Are your PowerPoint slides compelling enough to drive the engagement and business results you seek?
Great-looking slides make you look good, your content more interesting, and your presentation more exciting and successful. Even if you have no graphics training or talent, you don’t need to hire a professional designer to make your slides look dramatically better. You only need to learn how to add Brain Appeal—the art and science of how to create eye-popping content.
Join PowerPoint magician, Dr. Jaclyn Kostner, to learn how to catapult your slide engagement into the 21st Century. It is so easy to make your content look fabulous—when you learn these simple secrets. She is going to show you how to create…
• Slides that your audience enjoys looking at
• Slides that get your point across in stunning ways
• Slides that are 21st Century … not yesteryear’s newsprint quality
Get ready for the webinar:
• Graphics Secrets to Create Eye-Popping PowerPoint Slides!
Wednesday, March 5th at 4 PM Mountain Time
• It will only go one hour, including questions. Short. To the point. Effective.
Your presenter is Dr. Jaclyn Kostner, a webinar engagement expert. She’s a best-selling business author with 20+ years of
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.