It’s been coming, actually too long in coming, but I’m finally doing it … my own small group mastermind series … but it’s much more than a mastermind–an overused term. It’s an ARK … a gathering of individuals who not only want to survive … they want to go forth and thrive and multiple what they do.
The Author’s Ark with Judith Briles … Surviving and Thriving in the Flood of Authoring and Publishing Coaching Groups
I’ve loved the Saturday Salons I do in my home in Colorado once a month that are “open” to all authors at any stage. With a bit of prodding from them and many friends with the “Why don’t you ….”, I’m doing it. The creation of The Author’s Ark with Judith Briles … Surviving and Thriving in the Flood of Authoring and Publishing Coaching Groups will allow me to share my wealth of speaking, authoring and publishing moxie that I’ve gathered over 35, gulp, years.
Your Commitment: only $497 per month … and only 12 participants may be in any one group with a minimum commitment of three months. You will complete a questionnaire before the first Ark.
Throughout the year, Judith will post a combination of Webinars, Group Coaching and One-on-One Coaching all in one package. These will be found under the Events tab on The Book Shepherd website.
The Next Author’s Ark Sets Sail in June
Live Webinar dates these are only for you: on MONDAYS at 4 pm Eastern
June 2, 16
July 7, 21
August 4, 18
Group Coach Sessions are Mondays June 23, July 28, August 25
Your individual monthly session with Judith will be set independently.
Two Webinars per month will be designed just for you to watch/listen to at your convenience (I’ll record and send you the link–better yet, be there on the LIVE version), including (but definitely not limited to):
- How to Create a Book Celebration
- How to Create Your Book or Personal Pitch
- How to Create the Platform for Your Book
- How to Design a Speech around Your Expertise or Your Book that Doesn’t Suck
- How to Create a Crowdfunding Campaign
- How to Create a Podcast Show
- How to Turn Your Book into a Business
- How to Set Up Your Amazon Accounts
- How to ID which Social Media Platforms will Work for You and Your Book
- How to Put Sanity into Social Media Positioning
- How to Create a Group on LinkedIn, Grow and Moderate It
- How to Create a Community on Google+, Grow and Moderate It
- How to Master Media and Get Yourself on TV, Radio and Visible
- How to Create a Fast and Cheap Book Trailer
- How to Create Infographics to Harvest and Position Your Expertise and Book
- How to Create an Author or Speaker One-Sheet
- How to Position or Reposition Your Brand
- How to Use Twitter to Market You and Your Book
- How to Create an Amazon Best Seller Campaign
- How to Create a GamePlan for Your Book from the Beginning (and what to do if you hadn’t)
- How to Create a Book Proposal if You Plan to Sell Your Book to NY
- How to Identify which Book Awards to Enter and What to Do When You Get One
- How to Create a Press / Media Release
- How to Create a Media Kit
- How to Create a Speaker Meeting Planner Kit
Cheat Sheets and/or the Slides that Judith uses
… will be created for each of the Webinars featured in the month for your exclusive use.
Value: $300 for the monthly Webinars and Cheat Sheets
Group Open Mic Call
… this is slated in the beginning of each month in the early evening for 90 minutes and will be recorded for those who can’t make the live call-Judith will always moderate this. A survey will be taken of all participants to ensure that the first call will be scheduled to have maximum participation by all.
One-on-One Laser Coaching with Judith
… you will have a time that is set up to have a phone call, Skype or conference in Judith’s office in Colorado of one hour each month.
I’m excited … are you Game to take you and your book to the next, next level? If yes, email me NOW and let me know that you want to have a guaranteed place on The Ark .
Ready to begin?
3 months, one month at a time at $497
3 months, all at once and may select the PayPal’s Bill Me Later for $1491
(you get a bonus of an added one-on-one laser consult with Judith, value $300)