Get ready for THREE Author changing days …
it’s Book or Bust time June 23-25, 2016
Last 3 years have been sold out … don’t miss out!
There are ONLY 10 spots left!
Awesome authors came have journeyed from Hong Kong, Canada, New Jersey, Tennessee, California, New Mexico, Texas, New York and Colorado … where will you come from?
June 23-25,2016 at the Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
3155 S. Vaughn Way, Aurora, CO 80014
will change your authoring life …
Experience three full days of Judith every Summer … no guest speakers, no pitches, just Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd.
Create the best-seller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to.
Judith has done it multiple times and she will show you how.
HOT: If you are an Alumni of … you can attend again (and again) for only $250
HOT: Register and bring a friend(s) for only $287 each
BONUS session has been added on How to Create the Crowdfunding GamePlan Model plus Finding, Feeding and Growing Your SuperFans
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If you want to crowdfund, you will learn the who, what, where, when and how.
- If you want a creativity gooser, Judith has a wild exercise that will open your eyes and mind.
- If your book, and you, want to create a book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe, you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect, it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let’s get foreign as in rights, that is.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know! Last year, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. This year, she raised over $9,600–guess what is paying for her production?
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If … what are your “IFs” …, there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by June 30th not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly. On Thursday evening, you don’t want to miss the schmoozing and noshing event post the day’s session–a great way to let down and regroup.
All attendees with get a FREE copy of Judith’s Publishing Essentials Alphabet Soup … all the “must haves” for Front and Back Matter in your book to be.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 35 books, many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos will be released in time for all to get. It joins the other AuthorYOU mini-guides, The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers (GOLD winner of the Indie Excellence Book Awards, USA Best Book Awards and IPPY Silver medialist in the Writing/Publishing categories. They now join the Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms that is used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards including the coveted Foreword magazines IndieFab Book of the Year status in Writing! Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to.
Save these three days in 2016:
June 23-25 … they will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author a 3 days with publishing expert, Judith Briles?
Location: Denver, Colorado … our Summers are spectacular in Colorado.
Time: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
All meals are included PLUS extensive detailed workbook.
Early Bird ends on May 31, 2015 … your cost is $397 … it increases $50 on June 1
Registration increases after June 15th … you cost is $447 … it increases $50 on June 16
Last Minute registrants pay $597 … that means from June 16th until Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged starts.
***You can bring a friend for only $297
ALUMNI … you can attend for $250 … refreshing your GamePlan is always an excellent idea … and you just may be ready to start the next book or book related project! Call Judith’s offices to secure your spot. 303-885-2207
Site: Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast, 3155 S. Vaughn Way, Aurora, CO 80014
Room Rates: Call 720-857-9000 to reserve yours now, ask for to get the Judith Briles rate of that includes free parking and wifi. FREE Shuttle from Denver International Airport.
Refund Policy: there are no refunds 30 days prior to event. Cancellations before 30 days will have a $200 fee with the balance refunded to you within 30 days.