WOWSA!—here’s what will be all NEW modules at
June 22-24, 2017 in Denver, Colorado … do not miss it. Because the workshops are “intense” … but guaranteed … fun and the food is great, I keep the over-all workshop small. Never more than 40 are allowed to attend. As of today, over half the seats are taken. It’s THREE days with me and so much more! As of April 25th, two-thirds of the spots are taken … AND PRICES increase on MAY 1st.
Does this sound like you?
- New to publishing … there’s a place at the round table for you.
- Your book is already published and limping along … there are strategies to bring life back to your pages.
- You are worn out or overwhelmed … get encouraged and come away with new ideas. Think out with the old… in with the new.
In 2017, this is what’s NEW in addition to what I routinely cover—always updated—are:
- How to Identify and Grow SuperFans … those readers who will devour everything you write and publish.
- How to Avoid the Blunders, Bloopers and Boo-Boos … that even seasoned authors make.
- How to Create your Unique Selling Pitch … what will make you shine and rise above the author crowd?
- You will Create an Author SWOT Analysis (ASA) just for you and your book … it develops YOUR unique positioning.
- Use the new Amazon Marketing Services … and how to make ads really quick that work for mini bucks.
Note: for the Amazon Marketing Services, you will need to give me some details about your book so a “customized strategy” can be included in our sessions. Details will be sent out to all participants by June 10th … so get ready for a rock’in and roll’in three days in June!
- You will Create a Bublish Book Marketing profile and strategy … even while your book is in draft form.
Note: bring your epub file for your book …
- Know What’s Beyond a Book Launch … and what you need to do to create and build the Momentum for your book.
DETAILS for all 3 days are on my website.
JOIN Me in Denver in June—the weather is great … the group of authors awesome … we already have authors coming from multiple states and countries … why not you?
Dates: Thursday – Saturday, June 22- 24, 2017
Location: Radisson Hotel Denver SE 3155 Vaughn Way, Aurora CO 80014 800-967-9033, code 1706 Author (ask for AuthorU – Judith Briles rate of $105 if you are staying at hotel)
Registration: $397 through April 30th; additional registrations $297 each. On May 1st, it increases of $547 and additional registrations are $397. Alumni $275 and increases to $350.
Your Registration includes Workbook, Continental breakfast each morning and lunch …
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of AuthorU.org, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 35 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (Foreword IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #35 was published in 2016: How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos. Get your copy now.
Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three-day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2017, the dates are June 22-24th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow.
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps, and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre-, during and post-publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday if you are an AuthorU.org GOLD member.