OH MY … it’s the last content blog of the year. How could that have happened? Next year, I will be adding guest blogs to the mix. For this final, I dipped into the 52 original radio shows this past year: AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing. I’m so grateful to the 3,000,000 plus downloads that evolved over the year from our many listeners!
This is usually a quiet week for many—planning, cleaning up and regrouping—an ideal to invest a few hours of your time just for you and your book.
I’ve selected 12 of my favorite shows this past year that are ideal to re-listen to or visit for the first time—links included. The information with my guests is meaty and will root you into author success for the coming year. Download to your tablet, smartphone or computer–each show runs approximately 57 minutes.
And I encourage you to support the many sponsors who have supported AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing:
Total Printing Systems | AuthorU
Color House Graphics | The Book Shepherd
- February 12 Creating Flash Fiction and Narratives Author and Actor Mara Purl: http://bit.ly/1R26lWk
- February 19 Create Your Book Buzz guru Sandra Beckwith : http://bit.ly/1ORhR2n
- March 5 What’s Happening with and at Ingram Spark? featuring Ingram Spark Director Robin Cutler: http://bit.ly/1PqA3Ve
- April 2 How to Create Your Expertise with the Publicity Hound Joan Stewart: http://ow.ly/L9kZG
- April 30 Creating Your Amazon Mojo with strategist Amy Collins : http://bit.ly/1Ub9GlB
- May 28 Crowdfunding Guide for Authors Part I featuring Author and Book Shepherd and Book Coach Judith Briles: http://bit.ly/1OtaOTh
- June 4 Crowdfunding Guide for Authors Part II featuring Author and Book Shepherd and Book Coach Judith Briles : http://bit.ly/1klFvfb
- July 16 Sell Your Books for Foreign Rights featuring Agent Bob Erdmann: http://bit.ly/1mHx5jS
- August 27 Expand Your Presence and Marketing via Pinterest with book marketing guru John Kremer: http://ow.ly/RpTiW
- September 3 Tips and Tricks to Editing with Editor-in-Chief Barb Wilson: http://ow.ly/RK9vE
- October 15 Killer Dialogue featuring Author and Actor Mara Purl : http://bit.ly/1ZvfTMI
- December 24 Essentials and Lessons Learned from 2015 featuring Author Virtual Assistant Kelly Johnson : http://ow.ly/WhiEo
Here’s to your authoring journey … your Book Shepherd,
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 34 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #34 was published this summer: The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers. Get your copy.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2015, the dates are August 27-29th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.