Why QuickWrite AI is the One for Authors …
Earlier this year, I grabbed the special on the QuickWrite AI program because of the creator of it. Adazing and CJ McDaniel. Every tool I’ve purchased from him for myself and recommended to my clients has been invaluable. My awareness of QuickWrite AI was before the AI buzz started circulating. Why?
My goal was to have it in my toolbox for future access. It wasn’t something I had time to play with and learn … yet. I’ve watched and listened to several options. QuickWrite doesn’t limit the number of words—many of the AI programs limit to 300 before more prompts are added. That was the first plus.
In your writing toolbox, you get the opportunity to …
- Develop well-rounded characters with backstories. You’ll be surprised with twists and turns that bubble up.
- Get original scenarios that provide multiple options so you can create better stories.
- Reduce research time with access to a vast pool of data and ideas for key elements and items for your book. Always a plus. Also, discover Perplexity.ai – it will reveal the source for citations—a huge bonus.
- Unstuck writer’s block and turn your writing on.
- Write sales copy for your book, with ease. Use it as a starting point and then add your voice.
- Social media content creation for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn articles. This is a huge plus to kickstart any campaign.
- It was created for authors by those who are authors.
- Genre-specific blog content you can use to get traffic to your website or blog from your original material.
My truthiness … There’s no reason to spend lots of money to learn how to effectively use AI. QuickWrite was created for authors … not everyone.
That’s a huge plus for me. QuickWrite was created by the Adazing team, a company I trust, have referred its products and tools to all my clients—tools I use every day.
Tis time to hope on board. A true “try it … you will like it” experience.
Here’s the Replay link of the webinar from last week (90 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SokGcULjsF8
Here’s where to get it your QuickWrite tool: https://bit.ly/QuickWriteJudith
Get it NOW … it will increase by $300 soon. I went for BOTH options … I write nonfiction and fiction. More authors are bridging to do both—if you publish fiction only but write a blog … you are doing both! Suggest you get the window that enables you to cross over.
PS … Once you are with an Adazing tool .. it’s lifetime and you are updated whenever there are new adds.
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 44 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Success for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a Million Dollar Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon and her historical fiction debut Secret Journey. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2023 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.