I chose just a few “gifts” from the many publishing colleagues that I have the pleasure of knowing and working with. Why just a few? Simply this: most book launches do have gifts . . . the great majority of them have oodles of them. Are they relevant and have a remote connection to what the launch is about? Usually not. Sometimes, even the stated value is a tad inflated. The few I selected are connected with what the author and writer are doing.
When you purchase The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors and Writers today, you will get these key gifts valued at $733, designed for authors and writers from:
LinkedIn (especially the Groups) is a great resource for Authors. Lori, ranked #7 globally, is a top social media influencer, offers two goodies for you …
- Lori Ruff will give you a: LinkedIn Profile InfoGuide – a 4 page guide to help you brand yourself on LinkedIn – Value $15
- One free year of www.RockLinkedIn.com premium
– Value $149
RockLinkedIn.com will put a smile on your face while it puts money in your pocket. Enjoy engaging videos, how-to demos, eBooks, business white papers, full-length webinars and more!
So, roll up your sleeves as she teaches you how to:
- Craft a compelling LinkedIn profile that attracts business.
- Build a LinkedIn network that brings you the right opportunities.
- Find and engage people who will help you succeed.
- Use LinkedIn for sales, recruiting, job seeking, recruiting, more.
Brian Jud is an author, book-marketing consultant, seminar leader, television host and president of Premium Book Company that sells books to non-bookstore buyers on a non-returnable, commission-only basis. Brian is also the Executive Director of APSS.
Brian is the author of How to Make Real Money Selling Books (Without Worrying About Returns) This is the ultimate do-it-yourself guide to selling your books to non-bookstore buyers in large quantities, with no returns. He also wrote Beyond the Bookstore (a Publishers Weekly® book), a primer on non-bookstore marketing.
- You get the entire PDF of Beyond the Bookstore as your guide. Happy selling! – Value $25
The Publicity Hound is the sleuth you want at your side when it comes to publicity and getting attention on social media.
Joan Stewart, also known as The Publicity Hound, has coached thousands of authors, publishers, CEOs and business owners, PR agency staff, publicists, marketing directors, speakers, experts and entrepreneurs. She shares publicity tips with a worldwide audience of more than 26,000 Twitter followers as well as several thousand people who subscribe to her popular email newsletter, The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week.
Her website at PublicityHound.com was named one of the 101 Best Websites for Writers by Writer’s Digest, and a Top Website for Self-Publishers by the Alliance of Independent Authors. She’s a former newspaper editor whose own media empire includes four ebooks, more than 50 special reports, several dozen how-to videos on her YouTube channel, and more than 2,000 blog posts on all aspects of free publicity and self-promotion.
- Joan Stewart offers you her Special Report: 42 Publicity Tips for Authors & Small Publishers to use your deep-dive magnifying glass.– Value $20
Daniel Hall is an attorney, nurse, blogger, speaker, publisher and bestselling author of both traditional and Kindle books. His training called Real Fast Book has helped thousands of authors to publish. His widely viewed webinars and trainings have expanded authors’ products and platforms. As the master of webinars and marketing online, he has a special gift for you. Website is www.DanielHallPresents.com.
- Daniel Hall offers a link to his bonus webinars which includes his exclusive must have checklist for email marketing . . . most emails don’t get opened, yours will. – Value $50
Spend Just 15 Minutes Per Day and Master the Most Powerful Marketing Method Ever Used! Not all social media sites are created equally and they don’t all attract the same audience. Learning which platforms are best suited for your market is a critical first step to effective social media marketing. Her website is www.SusanGilbert.com.
- Social Media Profits on Your Coffee Break: shows why planning is key to social networking success and where to focus your attention for maximum results.
– Value: $20
Anne Randolph leads Kitchen Table Writing and Write Your Life Story workshops in Denver and at conferences including the Screenwriters Conference in Santa Fe. She has an MA and MFA in writing and is published by Red Hen Press. Her new collection Stories Gathered at the Kitchen Table and her publication, WRITE NAKED! with Kitchen Table Writing. Her website is www.AnneRandolph.com.
- Anne is delighted to give you 10 Rules for Kitchen Table Writing
– Value $15
Copywriting Expert and Coach Casey Demchak offers a special eBook he’s created for you: How to Master Persuasive Sales Writing Techniques. You will learn the secrets to writing sales copy that engages your readers and motivates them to take action.
- How to Master Persuasive Sales Writing Techniques – Value $29
Multi-book award designer Nick Zelinger (and designer of Snappy Sassy Salty) offers Nuggets for Newbies – valuable tips and steps guaranteed to save time, money, and aggravation for the new author (and a refresher for the been there and maybe didn’t do all that well as a first time author). Step by step tips for getting your book project off the ground – by the multi-award-winning book designer, Nick Zelinger of NZ Graphics. Offered in a concise PDF file for easy reference.
- Nuggets for Newbies – Value $20
Authors and media go hand-in-hand. Here’s a Tip Sheet that all need from Video Producer Susie Scott and i25 Productions.
- What to Wear Wardrobe and Makeup Wise for Authors Going on Camera
– Value $20