Authors who need a crash course in book publishing before they write, or need to create demand for books that aren’t selling, can learn the inside secrets of how to write and market a bestseller, during a Caribbean cruise Jan. 18-23, 2014.
The “Create the Ultimate Bestseller at Sea!” cruise includes training sessions and laser coaching by five book publishing experts:
- Book shepherd Judith Briles, who has written 31 books, including several bestsellers. She hosts the annual Author U in Denver which trains thousands of authors and publishers.
- Publicity expert Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, a former journalist who has coached, mentored and trained thousands of authors, writers, publishers, CEOs and business owners, on how to self-promote.
- Book distribution expert Amy Collins who knows every facet of the book distribution labyrinth and has worked with major publishing houses as well as independent authors.
- Book marketing expert Penny Sansevieri, who has helped make 11 books bestsellers in less than two years.
- Branding expert Georgia McCabe, a social media strategist and best-selling author, helps authors by predicting how evolving technologies will combine with consumer needs to create business opportunities.
The cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean’s “Brilliance of the Seas” will leave port in Tampa, Fla., and travel to George Town on Grand Cayman, and then onto Cozumel, Mexico.
At sea, participants can attend 12 intensive sessions on strategic book marking, distribution, publicity, professional speaking, social media and other topics important to creating a bestseller. They can also take advantage of laser coaching with the four experts. In port, participants are free to relax and enjoy the sites.
The cost for all workshops, the cruise, taxes and gratuities is $1,100 per person for an outside, ocean view cabin, or $1,200 per person for a balcony. If you were to buy a collective hour of the five “Chicks at Sea”, it would cost you $1500! Grab your spot for the ultimate working vacation.
Registrants can pay for the trip over six months, via PayPal, with no interest. All details are on the PublishingAtSea.com website for each workshop.
Register at http://www.PublishingatSea.com. Or call Judith Briles at 303-885-2207.