How would you like insider tricks for finding the right crowd … your crowd … on social media? Think of them as Ninja Tricks for Authors!
You can on this Wednesday, July 20th at 6 p.m. EDT. register now for the FREE webinar–space will be limited … Register NOW! https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/138481254
if you can’t define who your book is for, it’s really for nobody. Too often, authors make the mistake of thinking their books will appeal to almost “anyone” or “everyone.” They’re in for a rude awakening. Now more than ever, the vast amount of self-published books in the marketplace makes it ESSENTIAL that you define your target market. That’s the best way to find your niche, make it easy for them to find you, make them notice your book, and encourage them to recommend it to others.
You will learn:
- How to find and market to your perfect customer.
- How to encourage book buyers to build the buzz about you and your book.
- How to find and connect with the right people at the right time, in the right place.
- How to make it easy for THEM to find YOU.
- How to make people think “This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!” when they see marketing copy about your book.
- Why targeting a much smaller niche will help you sell many more books (even though this sounds wacky).
- Questions to ask yourself to help you define your ideal reader.
This week’s webinar leader is Georgia McCabe.
She will share her Ninja tricks and resources for defining readers in your target market and connecting with them on a deeper level than if you were reaching out to “everyone.” Last week, Joan Steward focused on Ninja Publicity Tips for Authors; the week before, Judith Briles deep-dove into the Costs of Publishing along with Key Publishing Timelines along the author’s journey; and the first in the series was with Amy Collins who revealed the who, what, why and how of Book Endorsements, Blurbs and Reviews. To get them all, just go to the PublishingAtSea.com website and watch, listen and learn with the Chicks at Sea.
This free webinar will help you stay focused and avoid wasting your time, money and resources. Register NOW! PS … sign on EARLY!