Do you want the press to reach out to you? What about Radio, TV, Podcasters?
Then Saturday, September 7th is your day. The location is Denver, Colorado. And space will be VERY limited.
If you are in CO … or can get to Colorado in September, I’ve got a DO NOT MISS THIS special … ONE TIME ONLY … event with my dear friend and the ultimate expert in getting in front of the media. I’m bringing the Publicity Hound Joan Stewart in for a special all-day event on how to Create:
- Killer Press Releases
- Hooks that the media will salivate over
If that’s what you and your book need … then clear your calendar and be here.
How to Write Killer Press Releases That Sell Books
Nine out of 10 author press releases belong in the trash bin. The Publicity Hound will show you how to write a killer press release for your fiction or nonfiction launch, and give you ideas galore for other types of releases you can write throughout your publishing career. You will learn:
- The 9 elements of the perfect launch press release.
- Samples of press releases for fiction and nonfiction.
- The best free and paid press release distribution services.
- Key elements to include in your releases so you sell books in bulk, get invitations to speak, and invite the media to call on you when they need sources and interviews.
- Easy ways to come up with your own press release ideas by helping other authors on the hot seat.
Book Hooks: Fun, Timely, Compelling Angles for Pitching Your Book
If you can’t think of at least a half dozen juicy angles to pitch to the media so they cover you and your book, help is on the way. The Publicity Hound will give you more than a dozen hooks you can use to promote your expertise, your topic, and your book. You will learn:
- The difference between a press release and a pitch, and why they work hand in hand.
- The easiest place to start your publicity campaign.
- Unusual angles for fiction authors, including ways to promote your expertise.
- Fun hooks that most other authors would never think of using.
- Easy ways to come up with your own ideas for book hooks and angles by helping other authors on the hot seat.
Let’s send off The Publicity Hound in style!
This will be JOAN STEWART’s FINAL Presentation!
SITE: CADA … 290 E. Speer Blvd., Denver CO
DATE: September 7th from 8.30 to 4 … Lunch included
REGISTER: space is limited. AuthorYOU VIP members $87 … NonMembers $107 through August 15th(prices increase $20 post)
BELOW are the LINKS to REGISTER:
Early bird member $87
Early birds End on August 15th – prices increase $20
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and author of 36 multi-award books. She’s guided over 1,000 authors in creating their books, earned in excess of $3,000,000 in speaking fees based on her books and gathered over $2,000,000 in onsite book sales at her speaking gigs. Her latest book, How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech flips a difficult topic into a simple and easily comprehensible plan. If you want to get into speaking, this is the guide that will be the game-changer to success.
Get your copy today. https://amzn.to/2Ur3Seg