Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into the book and authoring success you want?
Would you be willing to trade just 3 days to get all the publishing and strategy information you need … information and strategies that will create FREEDOM to be an awesome author?
Get ready for 3 Author changing days …
it’s Book or Bust time August 27-28-29, 2015
Last 2 years sold out … don’t miss out …
Bonus Day Added Dedicated to Author Gizmos and Gadgets!
Awesome authors came from everywhere …
where will you come from?
August 27 – 28 – 29, 2015 will change your authoring life …
Experience two and one half days of Judith every August … no guest speakers, no pitches, just Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd. On the 27th, you have a BONUS session that will deliver an intensive implementation workshop using gizmos and gadgets that are used in social media and marketing.
Create the bestseller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to … brainstorm the crowdfunding program to fund your project … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them.
Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 3 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including all meals.
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If your book, and you, want to create a book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect, it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to create a fast and fun book teaser, you will!
- If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let’s get foreign as in rights, that is.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know! Last year, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. She raised over $9,600–guess what paid for her production? Will you be next?
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the “how to strategies” that are doable–not sure make-believe.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels, you will love the exercise Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe, you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you want to come away with position ideas and how-tos to create a bestseller on Amazon, you will get a how-to plan.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your book marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If you want to really learn the latest in gizmos and gadgets, tools that will soar your social media positioning and marketing, you will learn and use them onsite in the BONUS add-on session on the 27th–you must register of this.
- If … you already have a book in hand, repurposing will become your new best friend–tips and tricks galore on creating new books and products without starting from scratch.
- If … what are your “IFs” … there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by July 8th not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 33 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms will be used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards in 2013-2014, shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards PLUS Book of the Year in Writing from Foreword Reviews magazine in the IndieFab Awards announced at the American Library Association’s annual meeting. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these three days in 2015:
August 27th, 28th & 29th … they will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early, Early Bird ends on June 15, 2015 … your cost is $547 for August 27-29
Alumni . . . your cost is $250 for August 27-29.
Refreshing your Game Plan is always an excellent idea …
and you just many be ready to start the next book!
Early, Early Bird ends on June 15th … your cost is $547 for August 27-29
Early Bird ends on June 30th … your cost is $597 for August 27-29
Tardy Birds pay $697 for August 27-29 … that means from July 2nd until Judith Briles’ Publishing Unplugged starts. You can bring a friend for only $297. All meals included PLUS extensive detailed workbook.
Attention ALUMNI: You can always attend all 3 days for only $250
Location: Denver, Colorado … our late Summers and Falls are spectacular in Colorado.
Site: Doubletree Hotel in Aurora CO–there is a free shuttle from the airport. Call Yesenia at 303-614-0780 to book your room at our special rate of $99 per night-includes breakfast.
Time: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
People are talking!
Intense … Informative … Judith Answered my questions … Fun! – Barbara Mertus Munyon
Fun … very informative … encouraging I loved everything! – Sandi Ruther
Colorful Brain Jam! – Jake Williams
Focused direction … inspiration … and lots of sheer wisdom. – Ari Kopel
This was good … nice people for learning and putting into practice the ideas for my project. – Andi Phillips
Great–gave good material to act on now. The plan for Crowdfunding was fantastic! – Sharon Worrell
This was so worthwhile and helpful–I came away with so much on my “to do” list. Thank You! – Joyce Sawyer
Intense … Inspiration … Useful… big takeaway was book launches and how to think about them as well as focusing on social media. – Chuck Fischer
A lot of extremely valuable information. – Kim McConnell
I loved the creative energy and the high use of visuals. I learned so much in the past two days that my head is swimming. Very dynamic—I loved it! This is the best publishing conference I’ve attended. – Pat Morgan, Tennessee
I came back for the second year and came away with more information and more content than I could imagine. Two days of Judith’s vast knowledge is an awesome experience! It was over my expectations where were already high. – Rhondda Hartman, Colorado
Insightful, thorough, humorous, touching, fascinating, educating, loving, caring, EXPERTISE! I truly, truly enjoyed it—thank you! – Heather Elliott, Canada
WOW … information overload! – Courtney Miller, Colorado
Very informative … there is a no holds giving of info and sharing her experience. Judith is extremely energetic, knowledgeable and fun. – Benny Kjaer, New Mexico
Judith Briles Unplugged fully met my expectations … it was informing and delivered with high energy. – Gary Worrell, Colorado
I loved Judith’s off the cuff brainstorming of ideas … this was a week’s class handled in two days. – Della Temple, Colorado
A stimulating program, crammed with very practical advice and wonderful humor. Inspirational! – Herb Jacobs, Colorado
A great way to keep a lot of information organized; it was personal and intimate—I know what I don’t know and I’m going to fix it. – Julie Griffin, Colorado
Judith Briles Unplugged was was beyond my expectations. Love it! – Kathleen Flanagan, Colorado
I don’t believe that one or two sentences would do this conference justice … it was way off the charts! – Greg Hickman, Texas
Zippy, Zappy, Zeowy! Fun energy! I got sucked into her vortex and I didn’t want to leave! This surpassed my expectations. – Claryss Nan Jamieson, Hong Kong