Get ready for THREE Author changing days …
it’s Book or Bust time June 22-24, 2017
Last year was sold out … don’t miss out!
Awesome authors came from Hong Kong, Canada, New Jersey, Tennessee, New Mexico, Texas, New York and Colorado …
where will you come from?
June 22-24, 2017 will change your authoring life …
Experience three full days of Judith every Summer … no guest speakers, no pitches, just Judith Briles Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd.
Create the best-seller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to.
Judith has done it multiple times and she will show you how.
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If your book, and you, want to create a book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to be Pitch Perfect, it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
- If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let’s get foreign as in rights, that is.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know! Last year, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. This year, she raised over $9,600–guess what is paying for her production?
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the “how to strategies” that are doable–not sure make-believe.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe, you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you want to come away with position ideas and how-tos to create a bestseller on Amazon, you will get a how-to plan.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your book marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If … what are your “IFs” …, there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by July 8th not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
Judith Briles Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 31 books, many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms will be used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards in 2013, shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards PLUS Book of the Year in Writing from Foreword magazine. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to.
Save these three days in 2017:
June 22-24… they will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Location: Denver, Colorado … our Summer are spectacular in Colorado.
Time: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 22nd, there is an after session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
Raddison Denver SE, 3155 S Vaughn Way, Aurora, CO 80014. There is a free shuttle from the airport. Call 303-614-0787 to book your room for our special rate of $99 per night-includes breakfast.
Refund Policy: there are no refunds 30 days prior to event. Cancellations before 30 days will have a $200 fee with the balance refunded to you within 30 days.
|$497 for Early, Early Bird signup
||$647 for Early Bird + a guest