Speaking Unplugged Sessions:
Hybrid Online and In-person
Early Bird Registration ends November 5th
(This is a two-day event)
Would you like to know how powerful you, your book and experiences are and how they can influence and change others one word at a time? Would you like to turn your book, your ideas, your mouth into a business that creates a lifestyle woven with travel, fun, global friends and financial success?
You can with the smart and savvy strategies, you will reveal in this interactive and fun intensive workshop. With over 35 years of speaking on the platform, Dr. Judith Briles will show you how to become a successful professional speaker … a speaker that will soar your book sales. Since the 80s, speaking has been her #1 way to sell books … over 1,000,000 of them!
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into a money machine that cements your expertise and authoring success?
Would you be willing to trade just TWO days to get all the how-to and strategies from someone who spent over 35 years on the speaking platform … someone who generated in excess of $5,000,000 in combined speaking fees and book sales that will be generated directly from speaking gigs? You can …
Don’t delay: All previous Unplugged Speaking Experiences were SOLD OUT!
Your guide and mentor for these 2 awesome days is Dr. Judith Briles, the author 42 books, publishing expert, and radio host. Plus an opportunity for an extra day post the Unplugged Experience.
will change your authoring life
Experience two days of Judith … NO pitches to buy other “stuff”, just Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of speaking and marketing information that she has derived from her 35 plus years as a professional speaker that has taken her to 12 countries—from Finland to Brazil and all 50 states.
Are you ready to create the speech that will get you booked and re-booked … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them? Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, Including continental breakfast and lunch.
- How to develop your topic … start with your book then expand to create a portfolio of options for meeting planners to select from or add-on to an already booked gig.
- How to structure your speech or create a workshop … one that is uniquely you and will make you the buzz of any conference.
- How to identify your key points … and hook in the right story, activity or exercise to engage your audience.
- How to create stories based on your life experiences that will engage an audience … that can have them rolling in the aisles or shedding a tear.
- How to tie in current events with your presentation … create a local hook that will connect with attendees.
- How to know when to use multi-media … and what to do if it goes wrong.
- How to structure your first words … whether it’s a story, statistics, an event connected with the group or something else—tips on how to instantly connect with an audience.
- How to create a memorable opening or closing … that will leave your audience laughing, crying or thinking—but never just leaving them.
- How to avoid the Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos … that most speakers—newbies and old-timers make.
- How to identify and create your Unique Selling Pitch to any meeting planner … what will make you shine and rise above the speaker crowd?
- How to create the visuals to enhance your presentation … audiences are visible—you will learn how to use cartoons, words and essential elements to spark up any presentation.
- How to deal with snafus and presentations that aren’t working … it happens; not every audience is ideal or presentation perfect.
- How to find groups that want your message … and will enthusiastically cheer for you and want you back.
- How to move from free to fee … and make a living by using your words and your mouth.
- How to negotiate contracts … and get “soft money” for no fee gigs.
- How to create your “unique” position … work with a SWOT Analysis designed for you and your book.
- How to create an AWESOME Speaker-Book One-Sheet …
you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook meeting planners and attendees.
DATES: November 18-19, 2022
Location: Judith’s Home
BE AWARE … NEW Registration rates will increase $100 on November 6th
No refunds 30 days prior to the event.
Get ready to experience a “different” Bootcamp … it is not just another conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear Dr. Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd; you will see demonstrations of how she does it in her own speaking; AND you will immediately implement what she says. PLUS, you will get live laser coaching. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly—you will be fed.
What it is, is your next, next step to authoring success.
Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
BE AWARE … NEW Registration rates will increase $100 on November
No refunds 30 days prior to the event.
In other words,
your life as an author will morph.
Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—
you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 37 books (3 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she has presented to audiences as small as 16 and as large as 5,000.
It is your next, next step to credibility and speaking success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these two days -all past Unpluggeds were sold out–don’t wait:
November 18-19 … days that will change your author and book success life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Venue Location: CADA- 290 E Speer Blvd, Denver
Thank you! The Speaking Unplugged Experience was amazing, very helpful, and filled with valuable information. I have much to percolate on in regard to my speeches. I have already begun to look at them differently, with new ideas.
I really enjoyed the 2-day Package. Small intimate setting—the Hot Seats were great. My #1 aha was on how to use a story to lead into my key talk on diversity. Sign me up—I’m coming back!
-Andi Sue Phillips
Business Diversity Strategist
I liked the comprehensive structure of the two days along with how to turn stories into an engaging opening—how to make them come alive.
Same Sh*t, Different Day
Great job! The first thing I’m going to do is update my current presentation and start using stories that I never considered before.–Jeannette Seibly
I enjoyed it all. Loved the interaction and learned from the examples. My takeaway: I can do this!
The Continual Caregiver
What an amazing depth of actionable information. The information on how to structure contracts and fees was invaluable—the first thing I’m going to do is refine and define stories. I now know which direction to take.
Social Media Expert
Invaluable! Being able to get in front of a group and practice telling my story was the perfect landing for me.
Ideas! Lots and lots of ideas: speaking, writing, marketing, and website. My #1 aha was going through the speaker website review and what is needed. I never thought about a grabber line. Sign me up for your next event!
Learning how to develop speaking topics and weaving in stories was extremely helpful. Thank you. I learned lots that I can immediately use.