Description of Offering:
• All teaching methods will be lecture, self-survey, interactive format
• Dr. Judith Briles will be the sole presenter for each offering
• Time frames are estimates only—there is no post-testing
• 55 minutes
Financial times are a challenge for most people today. The “average” person spends over 10,000 days making money. How many days are you willing to commit to keeping some of it . . . and better yet, making it grow? Based on Judith Briles’ book, Money Smarts for Turbulent Times: Master Financial Success in 30 Days!, participants will learn practical tips and take away an action plan to build a stronger financial future no matter what happens to Social Security and their employee retirement plans.
Theories are bypassed and realistic strategies are presented. This program gets to the point. There are no pie-in-the-sky ideas, just useful concepts that you will begin to implement today. The result-you will reduce debt, eliminate waste, create a safety net and create a realistic strategy that allows you to be financially independent. It’s projected that most health care workers will retire at 70++ —money issues are huge!
• Learn 3 ways to immediately stop cash flow drain
• Learn how to increase financial awareness
• Identify 10 methods to increase a financial foundation
• Learn how to immediately reduce credit card debt
• Identify ways to reduce retirement and investment risk