Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
Today … is my planning the garden day. New boxes made. Great soil added. Now … it’s seed time. A perfect way to spend Easter weekend in my neck of the woods.
I’ve been busy creating book one-sheets for my four new books. Ideal to send out with reviews—each contains all the details—ISBNs, pricing, descriptions, book cover for each of them. I’ll add to the websites for support and link over to where to buy with a click.
Regret that many of you missed the AuthorYOU Extravaganza last weekend. It’s the last one that coordinates. And, expect to see many, actually LOTS, of changes on the new website and other developments before summer unfolds.
It’s Caturday … Many families are gathering—to play, laugh, and watch together … could it be the first day of a new life that is ready to burst out and come forth? Will it be a day for adding new ideas and a twist to old ones? I’m seeing it as a perfect weekend to do a cleanup on some dangling projects, including a few with Amazon. How about you?
That’s me … how about you … what are you up to?
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks”. Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $27 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $37 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register– http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Thursday’s show added insights to the latest for website development. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 500+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 9,000,000 listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- To do inspired work, you need to know when to slow down bit.ly/3DczoCW
- It’s National Poetry Month. If you love words .. love mountains … love nature’s beauty, it’s time to discover author and poet John Maling – get his Have You Ever Held a Mountain? Cusp it in your hand this weekend: amzn.to/3M388LD #mountains #poetry #bookaward
- “Fear of failure leads to failure.” | Paulo Coelho
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- “If you’re working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you” – Steve Jobs
- @BookBaby 10 Ways Authors Must Think Like The Media bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/10-way…
- What’s in your tool kit? Check out these 7 must-have #bookmarketing tips from @Freebooksy to @helpareporter to #amazon optimization tools. Boost your sales! blueinkreview.com/7-must-have-to…
- Very cool idea to spark your creativity] Write a poem every day of April with the 2022 April Poem-A-Day Challenge. For today’s prompt, write a How to Blank poem. hubs.li/Q017_wGn0 #poetry #poets #writingcommunity #amwriting #SharingWithWriters
- #WDAsks In one word, describe the story you’re currently working on.
- Rethink Poetry And Evolve Your Writing bit.ly/3uCMczI #writingtips #WritingCommunity @BookBaby
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
OMG…Did you know that your website could SINK your friends’ websites as well? Podcast @JudithBriles @mybookshepherd @WebStoresLtd @ToginetPodcasts: bit.ly/BookPublishing… #bookmarketing #authors #publishing #selfpubtips #podcast #websites
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+
podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes:http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 37 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.