Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
Today is one of my personal faves each month—the AuthorYOU Salons –social for sure, but loaded with insights and takeaways to move all of us forward.
And it’s the last day to download my eBook for How to Avoid Book Publishing Blunders. Get yours today … and suggestion … actually, a really STRONG suggestion .. get the print copy. You will be referencing it often.
Direct link for How to Avoid Book Publishing Blunders:
It’s Caturday … a reminder to all authors and writers that every book is One word at a time … but you gotta start.
That’s me for this Saturday … How about you?… What are you up to? …
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks”. Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $37 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $75 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register– http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Thursday’s show added insights to the latest for website development. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 500+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 12,000,000 listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Trust is the currency of the 21st century.” Says @brand24 Trust and credibility build your positive brand awareness, are you doing this on social media for your business? If not, read on! pegfitzpatrick.com/6-ways-social-… #socialbusinessadvice #smallbusinessgrowth
- Woot … loved the interview I did in Dallas with the awesome Dallas Geeks. All about speaking and selling books-watch: Just completed an interview with the Dallas Geeks! https://www.dallasgeekofficial.com/home/spotlight-sunday-judith-briles
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- What Makes A Book Cover Work ed.gr/d682b
- 7 Clever Ways Authors Can Learn More About Readers Online buff.ly/3OLEAmt via @BookBubPartners #bookmarketing
- YIKES! 36% of all email is spam and 63% of respondents use an email spam filter. #emailmarketing #contentmarketinig
- Discover the Elements to Consider in Writing Scenes with Sex in new Podcast via @mybookshepherd @JudithBriles @DoctorJAuthor bit.ly/BookPublishing… #amwriting #books #authors #writingcommunity #adultromance #erotica
- Distractions can zap creativity and author success. ow.ly/X76i50K6coN #authors #amwriting #writingcommunity #selfpublishing #indiepublishing #bookmarketing #JudithBriles #booktok #authorsuccess #focustips
- Writing a book starts with a blank page … then a word, a phrase, a line, a paragraph, a page follows. One step at a time via @JudithBriles #writingcommunity #authors
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
- 9 Authors Share Their Bookshelves | @washingtonpost pwne.ws/3cLW98O
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes:http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 42 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.