Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
It’s December—the last month of the year. I love the lights of the season and the gathering friends throughout the month for catch-up time around my dining room table.
Finally, The Secret Journey, the historical fiction book cowritten with Brian Barnes debuted at two Barnes and Noble stores last weekend. We sold out quickly at both stores. Of course, they can order it in BN. Just call to a BN close to you—make sure you use our names … there are other books with the same title. You can also get a copy via Amazon. Here’s the details page for the book: https://bit.ly/TheSecretJourney
The final Amazon class for 2022 was held this week—we had a great time. And today is the final day to download Louis Sauvain’s epic fantasy, Book 2: Thaddeus and the Master. Grab it here: https://bit.ly/ThaddeusMaster
Many have asked when I will offer my Amazon Bestseller Campaign four-week workshop. The first dates are set: February 8, 15, 22, March 1. You can register early on my website under the Experiences tab.
It’s Caturday … ahh, some truthiness … first, define what success means to you. First step. Then, what steps do you need to move toward the success you desire. When will you begin the implementation?
That’s me for this Saturday—… How about you?… What are you up to? …
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks.” Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $37 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $47 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register- http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 550+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 13 Million listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- Tips for newbie authors in identifying legitimate Hybrid publishers. Reveal in Podcast via@JudithBriles @mybookshepherd @teririder bit.ly/BookPublishing… #books #authors #selfpubtips #writingcommunity #publishing #hybridpublishing #TheBookShepherd
- Amazon Picks Best Books of 2022 pwne.ws/3EBrIxv
- Warren Buffet’s 3 Tips for Investing in self, your work, your life. Love it–in a nutshell–be a DOER … skip the dreamer rabbit hole: inc.com/marcel-schwant… #weekend #success #authors #living #lifebalance
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Get must-haves for newsletters via @mybookshepherd @JudithBriles #bookfiles #bookrights #publishing #authors #amwriting #writingcommunity #selfpublishing #indiepublishing #bookmarketing #JudithBriles #booktok #youtube @FrugalBookPromo Link here: ow.ly/JfPL50LPEiw
- Tips on finding author categories and sub-themes for Amazon findability via @mybookshepherd @JudithBrilesBriles #bookfiles #bookrights #publishing #author #writingcommunity #selfpublishing #JudithBriles #booktok #authorsuccess @FrugalBookPromo Link here: ow.ly/V6s850LKV87
- There’s a saying in marketing, “It’s easier to get someone interested in something they’re already interested in, ”which is why planning your #bookmarketing around established calendar events can be a creative way to get more interest for your book! #writers amarketingexpert.com/2022/11/29/the…
- Writing tips: How to partner with an expert out of an author’s genre/norm. New Podcast via @JudithBriles @MyBookShepherd @JaneWoodBooks http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast #books #authors #selfpubtips #writingcommunity #publishing #TheBookShepherd
- Just as the body instinctively knows how to breathe, it instinctively knows how to create stories. It’s that simple: sometimes a story can be a breath.
- If not now, when? Start your writing journey today!
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
Is there a dark side to emotional intelligence via @Inc? See what Elon Musk is up to: ow.ly/Wi7550LGTtK #business #JudithBriles #success #emotionalintelligence
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 43 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.