Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
It’s the second Saturday in December—meaning that it’s AuthorYOU salons … both online starting at 7 am MT and in-person in my home at 9 am. Tonight, I’m looking forward to having the first of several Holiday dinner gatherings around my dining room table.
This Sunday will be the last author holiday party I host … look forward to seeing many.
The house decorating is done. Shopping for dinner parties is done. Cooking is next.
Many have asked when I will offer my Amazon Bestseller Campaign four-week workshop. The first dates are set: February 8, 15, 22, March 1. You can register early on my website under the Experiences tab.
It’s Caturday … ahh … who doesn’t love the lights and the smiles that are everywhere this time of the year. Enjoy it … it is one of the things I love about this time of the year.
That’s me for this Saturday … How about you?… What are you up to? …
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks.” Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $37 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $47 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register- http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 550+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 13 Million listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- There are lots of myths-and facts for writers in applying for and obtaining a grant. Podcast solves the puzzle via @mybookshepherd @JudithBriles @hopeclark new podcast. bit.ly/BookPublishing… #books #authors #amwriting #writingcommunity #publishing #FundsForWriters
- Tips for authors working with contracts with others, including termination revealed in Podcast via @JudithBriles @mybookshepherd is peppered with ahas and insights. bit.ly/BookPublishing… #books #authors #selfpubtips #writingcommunity #publishing
- Shorter days affect the mood of millions of Americans – a nutritional neuroscientist offers tips on how to avoid the winter blues bit.ly/3Y5VfaA
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Native Lit Is More Than Just a Marketing Term | @highcountrynews pwne.ws/3SNbrK2
- Does Free Still Work? Indie Author Marketing ed.gr/eeyiv
- The Secret Sauce to Author Success is Building Influence #publishing #authors #indiepublishing #booktok #authorsuccess #JudithBriles #youtube @FrugalBookPromo @JudithBriles Link here: ow.ly/Pyjv50LYjB4
- Words and sentences that don’t move your story or chapter forward are wasted— delete them.” #judithbriles #thebookshepherd #author #book #publishing #woofwednesday
- Discover the Art of the Deep Listening to advance your writing on the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast via @JudithBriles @mybookshepherd bit.ly/BookPublishing… #books #authors #writingcommunity #publishing #podcast #ToginetRadio
- “Writers are like sponges. The more we read the genres we write in, the better we get.” #judithbriles #thebookshepherd #author #book #publishing #woofwednesday
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
Authors Shanterra McBride and Rosalind Wiseman break down how to have important conversations about race and racism that can lead to actual change. hubs.li/Q01nHKDk0
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 43 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.