Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday and Christmas to you!
This past week has been about visioning forward. Huge … and I mean HUGE plans on revamping all my publishing books on the inside and out.
John and I found our movie that we took in on our 47th … loved—will it be Spider-Man and had dinner at our favorite restaurant. Delicious crab cakes were my choice.
Going forward … Along with Leah, who’s been my full-time VA for 7 years, Jonathan has joined The Book Shepherd team … and is ready to dive into YouTube new videos plus revisions on three of my books. Lots’ happening.
It’s Caturday … Are you working in your zone … the “joy zone” where the words flow; where marketing hits the sweet spot; or where your creativity is doing a happy dance? This is your week to let it flow … relax … and then get ready to go. Here comes 2022!
That’s my past week … how about you … what are you up to?
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks”. Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $27 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $37 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register– http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Thursday’s show added insights on how to get what’s next in authorship along with items to avoid. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 500+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 9,000,000 listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- Discover the essential websites all authors should know about to protect from scams and fraud. Podcast @JudithBriles @mybookshepherd @giniscott @ToginetPodcasts: bit.ly/BookPublishing… #authors #branding #marketing #amwriting #publishing #podcast #indiepublishing
- There are a lot of reasons we’ll never forget this year. I’d like to add 150 more here: PW’s best books of 2021. Check out our top picks curated by our reviews editors. pwne.ws/3vBdBCh
- “What’s Your Purpose … Do You Know?” read more… bit.ly/3o5QHkd #COAuthorsGreat #charity #fundraiser #judithbriles #thebookshepherd #author #videobooks
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Author Branding … it’s personal and professional. What do potential readers hear when they see you? Podcast @JudithBriles @mybookshepherd @ToginetPodcasts: bit.ly/BookPublishing… #authors #branding #marketing #amwriting #publishing #podcast #indiepublishing
- Wise words for authors & writers: Blogs can be an author’s best friend. Be committed. Be consistent. Add content weekly. Shout it out via @JudithBriles @MyBookShepherd#quotes #authors #authorsuccess #amwriting #JudithBriles
- Writers and authors want to be successful. Dr. @judith Briles offers hundreds of tips and strategies to make that happen. Get the perfect gift for any author: bit.ly/PerfectBookGif… #amwriting #writingcommunity #authors #getpublished #publishing #selfpublishing #gifts
“Stuck on finding the right word? There are over 250,000 distinct words in English alone. Keep tweaking, you’ll find the right one..” #amwriting #authors
It’s time for updates to Grammar Rules from the Writer’s Digest editors, including a few examples of correct usages. hubs.li/Q010n9xq0 #amwriting #writingcommunity #authors #indiepublishing #JudithBriles
Woot … it’s the weekend. How about mixing it up and add a new ingredient to your creativity mix: Creativity Can Do Wonders bit.ly/3DvL5F3 #caturday #creativity #authors #amwriting #JudithBriles #weekend
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
Do you have a child in your home? How about wrapping a book and leaving it on their bed after sleep arrives? A delight to wake up to. #kidlit #childrensbooks #giftideas #kids #Christmas
Remember … you can listen to over 500+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success:http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK