Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
My massive clean-up and clean-out and move to my office has started this week. Sometimes an OMG, what was I thinking. Then, an oooh—this rug will look great in the new guest retreat that will be created … and this one … perfect for my new office. Now to find the fireplace I’m scouting for. Winter will come!
Will it be a hot August month for your writing … your publishing … your book marketing? It’s time to turn up the heat.
It’s Caturday … a reminder to all of us to move into action when inspiration hits … no matter what time it is! Do you?
That’s me for this Saturday … How about you?… What are you up to? … Tis a new month coming fast?
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks”. Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $37 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $75 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register– http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Thursday’s show added insights to the latest for website development. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 500+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 12,000,000 listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- If you would like financial support, it’s time to discover Funds for Writers Podcast via @MyBookShepherd @JudithBriles @HopeClark new podcast. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast #books #authors #amwriting #writingcommunity #publishing #FundsForWriters
- Calling all authors-to-be. You must apply for the LCCN before you publish your book. Get free download of steps and links here via @mybookshepherd. thebookshepherd.com #getpublished #indieauthors #indiepublishing #selfpub #selfpublishing #amwriting #authors #LCCN
- Get tips and strategies to visualize author success on Podcast via @MyBookShepherd @JudithBriles @LynnHellerstein http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast #writingcommunity #books #socialmedia #creativity #authors
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- There are a variety of ways to gather Amazon Reviews. They should start with the interior of your book before it’s published. youtu.be/UyNuLTyR90Y #authors #books #publishing #bookmarketing #authorsuccess #Amazon #bookpromo #bookreviews #authortips
- 10 Video Content Ideas to Try bit.ly/3N1v0uV
- “The best self-promotion is your next book. And the book after that and after that…” — Bella Andre
- “Start “hot” in your writing. Action verbs start the reader’s reading engine and it’s off to the races” #thebookshepherd #judithbriles #author #book #writing #writer #publishing
- “Fill your pages with the wisdom of your experience and the stirrings of your soul.” #judithbriles #thebookshepherd #author #book #author #publishing
- “Savvy Authors leave out all the boring parts” #thebookshepherd #author #book #judithbriles #writing #writer #publishing
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
- How Fiction Helps Bring History’s Extraordinary Yet Forgotten Women to Life | @lithub pwne.ws/3uBrXn9
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes:http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 37 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.