TODAY on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles and Nancy Juetten will explore YOU as the author and what you can do to push your pitch; delete a boring bio; and create a one-page sheet that will do the promo pitch you want and deserve.Listen in live from the website or via iTunes. Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 100,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- How to plan a celebration to launch or re-launch your book: bit.ly/1F9l7ns With @AuthorU #authors#bookmarketing #amwriting
- How to Use Facebook Audience Optimization for Better Organic Exposure dlvr.it/PpSYgj
- How to Tell Your Brand Story on #Facebook[Podcast] rebekahr.com/2gnGCPy#iTunes #socialmedia #marketing
- When your book sales lag, here are ideas I share with @BookBaby blog visitors: dld.bz/gcjxx
- What’s new for #authors and #books on Facebook? Lots. Should you be on FB? Yup-podcast: http://ow.ly/WrH530eX3fs #publishing
Success & Resources
- “Magic Man” is a hidden internet gem holykaw.alltop.com/magic-man-hidd…
- 10 Easy Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Content [Infographic] buff.ly/2xa7VAn #DigitalMarketing
Writers & Writing
- Breaking some of the “old” grammar rules … long overdue for #writers and #authors: http://ow.ly/A7fr30g95XS
- The art of desensitization and how it can help your writing publetariat.com/2017/10/26/the…
Cool things and OMG moments!
- How many peanuts can a squirrel pilfer? holykaw.alltop.com/many-peanuts-c…
Remember … you can listen to over 300+ programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
The Book Shepherd® is a registered trademark.