Get ready to snap, crackle and truly POP using the social media platforms for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram PLUS how to get to your ideal target market. It all happens in the BIG 5 May Webinar series.
AuthorYOU will deliver an every Thursday live session beginning at 11 a.m. Mountain Time throughout May. Each will last up to 90 minutes, depending on the question. This is a special PAID webinar series, not a freebie.
Put the 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 on your calendar now. If you are registered, you will get the replay. It will not be available to the public.
There are two ways to participate.
- Get all 5 for $100 (saving $25)
- Cherry pick which ones you want at a $25 each
Session 1 (up to 90 Minutes):
How To Identify & Connect With Your Target Market Using Social Media
In this interactive 1-hour session with Karen Liz Albert, you will conduct exercises that will help you gain clarity on your target market, how to locate that target market on the internet through strategic keyword research, and use the top social media platforms to increase brand awareness and book sales.
Session 2 (up to 90 Minutes):
How To Strategically Use Facebook Business Pages to Increase Reach & Engagement
In this 1-hour session with Karen Liz Albert, you will learn the most effective ways to post, when to post and what to post to gain massive exposure and community engagement. In addition, you will learn powerful action-steps that will help you connect with strategic referral partners and find relevant content for your community using your Facebook business page.
Session 3 (up to 90 Minutes):
How To Gain Followers & Increase Brand Awareness Through Your Instagram Business Page
In this 1-hour session with Karen Liz Albert, you will learn the most effective ways to use your Instagram business page to increase followers through business page optimization, strategic use of hashtags, images, and call to actions.
Session 4 (up to 90 Minutes):
How To Maximize Your Use Of LinkedIn
In this 1-hour session with Karen Liz Albert, you will learn the importance of being found by the right LinkedIn contacts and finding the right LinkedIn contacts to establish powerful connections that will increase your sales force.
Session 5 (up to 90 Minutes):
How To Strategically Use Twitter To Gain Brand Awareness and Book Sales
In this 1-hour session with Karen Liz Albert, you will learn Twitter tips & tricks that will help you strategically manage your twitter account to connect with the influencers and your target market.
Count me in for all 5: $100
I want just a few ( identify which):
Session 1 – Target Markets $25
Session 2 – Facebook $25
Session 3 – Instagram $25
Session 4 – LinkedIN $25
Session 5 – Twitter $25
Choose your Sessions Below
What author doesn’t want more book sales? If you don’t, take a pass on May’s AFTERNOON AuthorYOU program. If that’s a “YES – YES … are you kidding me?” response, get registered for May’s program presented by a master of negotiating and sales techniques and strategies.
At AuthorYOU’s May program … we are going to:
- Fuel your sales juices … and dive into the First and Second Laws of Sales.
- Transition from limping along to wowsa … just the words you will use will change the response from a potential buyer to a definite buyer.
- Intro yourself in a different way … are you blah boring, need a tune-up, say what you say with a twist?
- Get results … dump what’s not working to what will.
Your presenter is Bobbi Boldon. A star in sales. The author of Princess Golf. And very funny.
Location: Koelbel Library from 1 to 4.00 p.m.
5955 S Holly St, Centennial, Colorado 80121
Date: May 4, Saturday
Cost: $22 for Members. Early Bird ends and increases to $32 on April 21st.
$32 for NonMembers and will increase on April 21st to $42.
REGISTER Here AuthorYOU Members:
REGISTER Here for NonMembers:
Our AuthorYOU survey said that it was marketing help that needed the most attention. WE read the results. We heard you. And we are going to shout out marketing tips throughout the year—some of our meetings are dedicated to marketing only. Others open up other realms. Show up. We will reveal the “why” and uncover the “how to”.
YES – YES … this is an OH SO YES for authors! We are going to show you how to juice up your creative Juices. Young kids have regular craft time in school. AuthorYOU’s June program is a type of Mini-BookCamp … we are going to:
- Fuel your creative juices … even when you thought you were on the low side of the awesomeness scale.
- Transition from Blah to WOW … yes, you will with our guidance during the morning.
- Create quality posters … you will come away with several that will enhance your book marketing.
- Have fun … discovering new ways to shout you and your book out with more flash and flare is fun!
This is a BRING your laptop day. It’s a must. This is a day that you need immediate access to the jpg of your book cover. This is a day that you will come away with a variety of visuals and images that you can instantly start sharing within your social media platforms; within your blogs to be; within personal emails … your imagination is your “within” …
Location: Smokey Hill Library from 9 to 12.30 p.m.
Date: June 1 Saturday
Cost: $22 for Members. Early Bird ends and increases to $32 on May 25th.
$32 for NonMembers and will increase on May 25th to $42.
REGISTER Here AuthorYOU Members:
REGISTER Here NonMembers:
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into the book and authoring success you want?
Would you be willing to trade just 2 days to get all the publishing and strategy information you need … information and strategies that will create FREEDOM to be an awesome author?
Get ready for 2 Author changing days …
it’s Book or Bust time June 21 – 22, 2019 – Denver CO
Location: HILTON DENVER INVERNESS
200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112
Last 5 years sold out … don’t miss out …
Bonus presentation includes Author Gizmos and Gadgets!
Awesome authors came from everywhere …
where will you come from?
June 21 – 22, 2019 will change your authoring life …
Experience two days of Judith … no pitches, just Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring, and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd. You’ll also have a BONUS session that will deliver an intensive implementation workshop using gizmos and gadgets that are used in social media and marketing. Kelly Johnson, my favorite Geek Girl, will join me as we unveil our personal favorites that will make your authoring life soar.
Create the bestseller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to … brainstorm the crowdfunding program to fund your project … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them.
Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, including all meals.
June 21-22, 2019
Avoid the Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos … that even seasoned authors make.
Create your Unique Selling Pitch … what will make you shine and rise above the author crowd?
Create an Author SWOT Analysis (ASA) just for you and your book … it develops YOUR unique positioning.
Create a Bublish book marketing profile … even while your book is in draft form.
Create an AWESOME Author and/or Book One-Sheet ... you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook readers.
If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If your book, and you, want to create a PRE book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
Identify and Grow SuperFans that will devour everything you write and publish.
If you want to be Pitch Perfect … it’s the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
If you want to create a fast and fun book teaser … you will!
If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let’s get foreign as in rights, that is.
If you want to look at crowdfunding … you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know! Two years ago, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. She raised over $9,600–guess what paid for her production? Will you be next?
If you want to make serious money as an author … you will come away with the “how to strategies” that are doable–not sure make-believe.
- If you want to open up your creativity channels … you will love the exercise Judith walks everyone through.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise … you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into “your” market.
If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe … you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind … you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you want to come away with position ideas and how-tos to create a bestseller on Amazon, you will get a how-to plan.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- If you want “e” shortcuts to use for your book marketing, you will get plenty of fast-track tips to use.
- If you want to really learn the latest in gizmos and gadgets, tools that will soar your social media positioning and marketing, you will learn and use them onsite in the BONUS add-on session on the 27th–you must register of this.
- If … you already have a book in hand, repurposing will become your new best friend … tips and tricks galore on creating new books and products without starting from scratch.
- If … what are your “IFs” … there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by May 21st not only get a discount, they will be “entered” into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
- Get Ready for the Goal Setting and Stepping Stone GamePlan that will be the game changer for your success.
- Creating Timelines for your publishing success.
- Creating a Publishing Budget that works with your money resources.
The Book Shepherd’s Publishing Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
JOIN ME and lots of awesome authors at this year’s Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged. It will deliver extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 37 books (2 more are in the works!), many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech has just been declared a finalist for Foreword’s INDIES Book of the Year. It joins the multi-award winning How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos and The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers in the AUthorYOU mini-guide series along with the Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms, which will be used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards PLUS Book of the Year in Writing from Foreword Reviews magazine in the IndieFab Awards announced at the American Library Association’s annual meeting. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to. Save these three days in 2019:
June 21-22… days that will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Early Bird Registration:
Regular Registration $397
VIP AuthorYOU Member $347
uh-Oh— May 21 … prices increase $50 to:
Regular Registration $447
VIP AuthorYOU Member $397
SECOND or THIRD Registration
(for anyone who is new to the Unplugged experience or a co-worker)
Alumni . . . your cost is $297 for June 21-22.
Refreshing your Game Plan is always an excellent idea …
and you just many be ready to start the next book!
There are no refunds 30 days before the event. There will be a $150 cancellation fee.
All meals during sessions included PLUS extensively detailed workbook.
Attention ALUMNI: You can attend both days for only $297, increases to $347 on May 21.
Registration: $397 through May 20th; additional registrations $397 each.
Venue: HILTON DENVER INVERNESS
200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112
Cost for Hotel is $169 and it is good through May 20th
People are talking!
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful training and opportunity of being there. I’ve come away with direction and full intent to succeed using as much of the valuable information you shared last week as possible.
I look forward to talking with you about our future collaboration on my book. – Lesa Weller
Intense … Informative … Judith Answered my questions … Fun! – Barbara Mertus Munyon
Fun … very informative … encouraging I loved everything! – Sandi Ruther
Colorful Brain Jam! – Jake Williams
Focused direction … inspiration … and lots of sheer wisdom. – Ari Kopel
This was good … nice people for learning and putting into practice the ideas for my project. – Andi Phillips
Great–gave good material to act on now. The plan for Crowdfunding was fantastic! – Sharon Worrell
This was so worthwhile and helpful–I came away with so much on my “to do” list. Thank You! – Joyce Sawyer
Intense … Inspiration … Useful… big takeaway was book launches and how to think about them as well as focusing on social media. – Chuck Fischer
A lot of extremely valuable information. – Kim McConnell
I loved the creative energy and the high use of visuals. I learned so much in the past two days that my head is swimming. Very dynamic—I loved it! This is the best publishing conference I’ve attended. – Pat Morgan, Tennessee
I came back for the second year and came away with more information and more content than I could imagine. Two days of Judith’s vast knowledge is an awesome experience! It was over my expectations where were already high. – Rhondda Hartman, Colorado
Insightful, thorough, humorous, touching, fascinating, educating, loving, caring, EXPERTISE! I truly, truly enjoyed it—thank you! – Heather Elliott, Canada
WOW … information overload! – Courtney Miller, Colorado
Very informative … there is a no holds giving of info and sharing her experience. Judith is extremely energetic, knowledgeable and fun. – Benny Kjaer, New Mexico
Judith Briles Unplugged fully met my expectations … it was informing and delivered with high energy. – Gary Worrell, Colorado
I loved Judith’s off the cuff brainstorming of ideas … this was a week’s class handled in two days. – Della Temple, Colorado
A stimulating program, crammed with very practical advice and wonderful humor. Inspirational! – Herb Jacobs, Colorado
A great way to keep a lot of information organized; it was personal and intimate—I know what I don’t know and I’m going to fix it. – Julie Griffin, Colorado
Judith Briles Unplugged was was beyond my expectations. Love it! – Kathleen Flanagan, Colorado
I don’t believe that one or two sentences would do this conference justice … it was way off the charts! – Greg Hickman, Texas
Zippy, Zappy, Zeowy! Fun energy! I got sucked into her vortex and I didn’t want to leave! This surpassed my expectations. – Claryss Nan Jamieson, Hong Kong
Question: When should authors start marketing their books?
Answer: The day they start writing it.
Okay … so must authors don’t get a “pass” on this question. So, let’s reframe the question:
Question: When should authors start marketing their books?
√When your car begins to make an awful noise and just stops, you know you have a problem … right?
√ When your basement is flooded; when you noticed that there are watermarks on your ceiling; or that water is seeping through your window edges, you have a problem … right?
√ When your computer goes blank and doesn’t respond, you know you have a problem … right?
BUT … what about marketing your book? Do you have a problem? YOU DO, if you have ANY of these symptoms:
- There are people who would benefit from your book, and you aren’t connecting with them.
- There are people who are interested in your topic or your genre and you haven’t reached out via social media to connect.
- There are people within social media that are interested in your topic and who aren’t engaging with you.
- There is a change you are focusing on that relates to the premise of your book … and others “don’t get it.”
- You are having difficulty persuading book buyers or your target market to buy your book.
- Your ideal/target market doesn’t connect with your reasoning, rationale, solutions, or storyline within your book.
- Your social media and email contacts are less than 1,000.
- You have engaged the “BB” gun approach to marketing—just aim anywhere; push it out to anyone at any time.
Do any of the above sounds like you. If yes, you have a marketing problem.
If that is you, then how much time are you spending working on a marketing solution? What are you investing in your time, energy and money to learn and create a plan that works? Savvy authors have learned that you cannot solve your marketing problem the next day by simply repeating what you did yesterday, last week, last month … or certainly, last year.
Solution: Attend and participate in the first annual Judith Briles Book Marketing Unplugged. Successful authors have learned and practice: if my book marketing success is to be … it’s up to me. Join Judith Briles for Book Marketing Unplugged this fall. It’s a two-day intensive with just Judith. And YES, there will be hot seats for each participant.
Date: October 18-19
Location: HILTON DENVER INVERNESS – 200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112
Hotel rates: $139.00
First Timers Registration: $497
Alumni of Unplugged Events Registration: $347