Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into the book and authoring success you want?
Would you be willing to trade just a day to get all the publishing and strategy information you need … information and strategies that will create FREEDOM to be an awesome author?
January 19 – ONLINE
January 20 – In -Person
Early Bird ENDS on December 30th
Last 5 years sold out … don’t miss out …
Awesome authors came from everywhere …
where will you come from?
January 19 and 20 will change your authoring life …
Experience one full day of Judith–either online via Zoom … no pitches, just Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring, and marketing information that she has derived from her 30-plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd.
Create the bestseller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought-after author you aspire to … brainstorm the crowdfunding program to fund your project … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them.
Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for a Colorful Book Brain-Jammed Day.
January 19-20, 2023
How are you doing with satisfying all the IF statements that have bubbled up in your authoring and publishing walk? All OK … or is there still some holes … some confusion? I can resolve your IFs …
- If you want to avoid the Blunders … that even seasoned authors make.
- If you want to create your Unique Selling Pitch … what will make you shine and rise above the author crowd?
- If you want to create an AWESOME Author and/or Book One-Sheet ... you need one that shouts you out … it’s brag time to hook readers. Award-winning designer Rebecca Finkel will guide you.
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If your book, and you, want to create a PRE book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding … you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you–even if you don’t think crowdfunding is for you … you never know!
- If you want to make serious money as an author … you will come away with the “how-to strategies” that are doable–not sure make-believe.
- If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe … you will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz you won’t believe in front of your eyes!
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind … you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how-to strategies that are doable.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- If … you already have a book in hand, repurposing will become your new best friend … tips and tricks galore on creating new books and products without starting from scratch.
- Get Ready for the Goal Setting and Stepping Stone GamePlan that will be the game-changer for your success.
The Book Shepherd’s Publishing Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
JOIN JUDITH and lots of awesome authors at this year’s Judith Briles’ Book Publishing Unplugged. It will deliver extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities, and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, but you will also immediately implement what she says. As the author of 44 books, many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. How to Create a MILLION Dollar Speech joins the multi-award-winning How to Avoid Book Publishing Blunders and How to Create Crowdfunding Success for Authors & Writers in the AUthorYOU mini-guide series along with the Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms, which will be used throughout … and a book that has earned 6 national awards shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards PLUS Book of the Year in Writing from Foreword Reviews magazine in the IndieFab Awards announced at the American Library Association’s annual meeting. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to.
January 19-20, 2023
… a day that will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
(ideal for anyone who is new to the Unplugged experience or a co-worker)
Refreshing your Game Plan is always an excellent idea …
and you just many be ready to start the next book!
BE AWARE … NEW Registration rates will increase $100 14 days prior to event … which happens on December 30th
No refunds 20 days prior to event.
Time: Starts at 8:30 a.m ends at 4:30 pm
January 19 – Online $197
January 20 – IN-Person $237
People are talking!
I have taken this Unplugged twice … and always learn new things!
– Amazon bestselling and award-winning author, Deb Armstrong- Canada
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful training and opportunity of being there. I’ve come away with direction and full intent to succeed using as much of the valuable information you shared last week as possible.
I look forward to talking with you about our future collaboration on my book. – Lesa Weller
Intense … Informative … Judith Answered my questions … Fun! – Barbara Mertus Munyon
Fun … very informative … encouraging I loved everything! – Sandi Ruther
This was good … nice people for learning and putting into practice the ideas for my project. – Andi Phillips
This was so worthwhile and helpful–I came away with so much on my “to do” list. Thank You! – Joyce Sawyer
Intense … Inspiration … Useful… big takeaway was book launches and how to think about them as well as focusing on social media. – Chuck Fischer
I loved the creative energy and the high use of visuals. I learned so much in the past two days that my head is swimming. Very dynamic—I loved it! This is the best publishing conference I’ve attended. – Pat Morgan, Tennessee
I came back for the second year and came away with more information and more content than I could imagine. Two days of Judith’s vast knowledge is an awesome experience! It was over my expectations where were already high. – Rhondda Hartman, Colorado
Insightful, thorough, humorous, touching, fascinating, educating, loving, caring, EXPERTISE! I truly, truly enjoyed it—thank you! – Heather Elliott, Canada
WOW … information overload! – Courtney Miller, Colorado
I loved Judith’s off the cuff brainstorming of ideas … this was a week’s class handled in two days. – Della Temple, Colorado
A stimulating program, crammed with very practical advice and wonderful humor. Inspirational! – Herb Jacobs, Colorado
A great way to keep a lot of information organized; it was personal and intimate—I know what I don’t know and I’m going to fix it. – Julie Griffin, Colorado
Judith Briles Unplugged wa was beyond my expectations. Love it! – Kathleen Flanagan, Colorado
Zippy, Zappy, Zeowy! Fun energy! I got sucked into her vortex and I didn’t want to leave! This surpassed my expectations. – Claryss Nan Jamieson, Hong Kong