TODAY on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles and Patti Thorn from Blue Ink Reviews will explore what’s happening in the book review world outside of Amazon and how you can maximize it to your benefit.
Listen in live from the website or via iTunes. Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 100,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company! Here are your Top Ten Tweet for the past weekTweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Create buzz around your #business and design a #branding strategy that builds momentum fast (Free Infographic) rebekahr.com/2hY3p1l
- Leveraging Live Video to Build Your Business gag.gl/5WQFYR via @bryankramer
- How To Create An Ebook Boxset Or Bundle And Why You Should buff.ly/2yv6BvF
Success & Resources
- My colleague Dianna Booher gives this excellent advice on email communication. fb.me/76W8VcT33
- How to turn your #book into a cash cow via a live event-podcast: http://ow.ly/XiGN30eMvqa
- Chrome’s Library Extension Will Change Your Life bookriot.com/2017/10/23/chr…
- Master the ability to tell effective stories to grow your business. Via #SalesPOP! ht.ly/MgeO30fIAEJ
- Need help with speaking in public? Are you an #introvertcreative? bit.ly/1QoZkvU
Writers & Writing
- Minimalism in Writing buff.ly/1Z9vC7k @rsmollisonread
Cool things & OMG moments!
- Dog loves a complicated game of fetch holykaw.alltop.com/dog-loves-comp…
Remember … you can listen to over 300+ programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
The Book Shepherd® is a registered trademark.