Join the 10th Annual AuthorYOU Extravaganza in Denver, Colorado
Pre Extravaganza April 8
Extravaganza April 9-10
REGISTER NOW FOR THE April 2022 IN-PERSON CONFERENCE
The Extravaganza celebrates Craft, Publishing, and Community for all authors and writers for over a decade. FINALLY, we can gather IN-PERSON next month. Attendees will join with presenters and fellow authors for this year’s event—we are making a difference event. Our goal is to help YOU soar with your writing and publishing as we help you learning insider tips to excel your success and clarify your journey through the publishing maze.
We learn. We launch. We link. We laugh.
What is the Extravaganza?
This will be the 10th Celebration of Craft, Publishing and Community for all authors. The Extravaganza’s goal is to help authors become successful published authors.
Our presenters this year will include best-selling authors, editors, and publishing experts. There will be experts on self-publishing, book promotion, platform building, social media, audiobooks, podcasting, and author websites. All are in person at the Extravaganza and eager to share their expertise and love of books and publishing.
If you are working on your book, getting ready to publish it, or looking for ways to promote an already published book, this is the event you need to attend.
What to expect at the AuthorYOU Extravaganza …
AuthorYOU Extravaganza’s Pre-Conference starts on Thursday at 3 p.m. with roll up your sleeves to rock your writing to a full afternoon of classes. Then the conference runs—pretty much nonstop—through early afternoon on Saturday afternoon.
From start to finish, the AuthorYOU Extravaganza is designed to help you become a successful author. That is what you want … yes?
Top 7 Reasons for Authors to Attend the AuthorYOU Extravaganza Conference:
- All sessions are general … you won’t miss anything. They fit your specific authoring needs and goals.
- AYE is an “Info Fest” … not a PitchFest. Just the facts for authors and authors-to-be.
- You are ready to learn about publishing options from leaders in self-publishing AND traditional publishing.
- You are building your personal author community. At AYE, meet like-minded authors.
- You seek innovative publishing-related services. Meet with the exhibitors at the conference to find out what’s new for authors and your success.
- You love books. Come browse our onsite bookstore and get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- The Author Gong Show is open to all who submit the first two pages for reading over Friday lunch. Plus, you can get one-on-one time with presenters and experts, unlimited networking & the Author Gong Show luncheon, and attendee bag filled with author goodies, and more!
The MAIN CONFERENCE registration low price fee includes both Friday and Saturday of live sessions, keynotes, and event. Then there are Add-Ons that you must preregister for including:
- Thursday afternoon is a special, kick-butt 9 Cube Plotting Technique writing workshop with Barb Wilson.
- Diner with Comedy Works star Nancy Norton is the perfect dessert for your info packed Friday. Who doesn’t want to end the long day with an evening of laughing?
- And, you have part of your weekend for you. We made the decision to end Saturday afternoon. For travel. For downtime. For being home on Sunday for family, friends, or just noodling time.
Optional Add-Ons include at a separate fee:
Thursday, April 8th … 9 Cube Plotting Technique. Designed for awesome fiction writing flow PLUS nonfiction authors will goose up stories they weave within their books. If that’s you, register for this. Cost: $35
Friday lunch, April 9th … Writing critique at the Author Gong Show. Once You register, you will be able to sign up to have up to two pages of your writing/book-to-be read aloud. Many of your presenters will become a “wowsa … you rock” or “oops … it’s a start … needs some help.” If that’s you, register for this. Lunch, though, is included with your general registration. Cost: $5
Friday, April 9th … Dinner and Comedy with Nancy Norton. A star within the Comedy Works platform, on cruise ships, and private corporate events, Nancy is JUST fun … and she wants to write a book to boot! If that’s you, register for this. Cost: $50
AuthorYOU members $227
Early Bird ends midnight March 21.
If you are Serious about being successful as an Author, this is where you should be –April 8, 9, 10
Do not wait … REGISTER NOW https://authoru.org/april.html
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 37 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.