Online – June 24 Online – October 21
Book Publishing Book Marketing – Social Media
In-Person – June 25 In-Person – July 15 & 16 In-Person – October 22
Book Publishing Speaking Book Marketing & Social Media
Discounts are available if you attend multiples. Here is what’s happening:
In JUNE … Book Publishing …
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
- If you want strategies to create a PRE book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you need money, consider creating a crowdfunding campaign … you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you.
- If you want to make serious money as an author … you will come away with the “how to strategies” that are doable—not make-believe.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
- If you haven’t done a Game Plan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your Game Plan was) … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
- If you stumble along on how to pitch yourself, you won’t any longer–tips and techniques plus create the ideal script to roll out who and what you and your book are about in less than 30 seconds.
- Get Ready for the Goal Setting and Steppingstone Game Plan that will be the game changer for your success.
- If you want to create Timelines for your publishing success.
- If you want to create a Publishing Budget that works with your money resources.
Participate in The Book Shepherd’s Publishing Unplugged—not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinarily high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, but you will also immediately implement what she says.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
Register HERE: https://bit.ly/PublishingUnplugged
ALERT: Early Bird pricing ends June 3rd
In JULY … Speaking…
Speaking Unplugged Sessions: In-person on July 15 – 16
Get ready to rev up your speaking and book sales mojo …
Would you like to know how powerful you, your book and experiences are and how they can influence and change others one word at a time? Would you like to turn your book, your ideas, your mouth into a business that creates a lifestyle woven with travel, fun, global friends and financial success?
You can with the smart and savvy strategies, you will reveal in this interactive and fun intensive workshop. With over 35 years of speaking on the platform, Dr. Judith Briles will show you how to become a successful professional speaker … a speaker that will soar your book sales. Since the 80s, speaking has been her #1 way to sell books … over 1,000,000 of them.
Would you like to turn the book you have or are creating into a money machine
that cements your expertise and authoring success?
Would you be willing to trade just TWO days to get all the how-to and strategies from someone who spent over 35 years on the speaking platform … someone who generated in excess of $5,000,000 in combined speaking fees and book sales that will be generated directly from speaking gigs? You can …
Are you ready to create the speech that will get you booked and re-booked … get the answers to the questions you have … all of them? Judith is the master book publishing coach and guide.
Reserve Your Spot NOW
for 2 Colorful Brain-Jammed Days, Including continental breakfast and lunch.
Register HERE: bit.ly/JulySpeakingUnplugged
ALERT: Early Bird pricing ends June 23rd
In OCTOBER … Book Marketing & Social Media …
If you have a book now, how’s the marketing doing? Do you have a problem? If you have a book birthday, what are your marketing plans?
- Are you connecting with your readers?
- Are you connecting with social media users that are interested in your topic and expertise?
- Are you reaching out to your ideal/target market?
- Are you expanding your email lists?
- Are you now implementing a marketing plan?
Do any of the above sound like you? Bet it does. If it’s a “NO,” you have a book marketing problem. Let’s get it fixed.
And attend only if you want to:
- Avoid the Common Social Media Snafus …that even seasoned authors make.
- Bash Social Media Myths … avoiding these commonly embraced beliefs will catapult you over barriers and potholes most authors practice.
- Create Your Unique Magnet Profile ... what will make you shine and rise above the author crowd and lure followers in.
- Implement Pivoting Social Media Strategies …with the right no-brainer steps, you will be able to quickly determine if a social media tool or strategy is the right fit or to be avoided.
- Become a Top Influencer in Your Niche … become the whale in your pond, not a sardine in the author sea.
I have two more quick questions to ask:
- How much time are you spending working on a marketing solution?
- What are you investing in your time, energy, and money to learn and create a plan that works?
Solution: Attend and participate in the Judith Briles Book Marketing – Social Media Unplugged. Successful authors have learned and practice: if my book marketing success is to be … it’s up to me. It’s a one-day intensive with just Judith. Bottom of Form
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed, and you will have fun doing it. A perfect author weekend.
Register HERE: bit.ly/OCTMarketingUnplugged
ALERT: Early Bird pricing ends October 1st
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 37 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.