WOWSA!—here’s what will be all NEW modules at Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged BootCamp® June 21-23, 2018 in Denver, Colorado … do not miss it. Because the workshops are “intense” … but guaranteed … fun and the food is great, I keep the over-all workshop small. Never more than 40 are allowed to attend. As of today, over half the seats are taken. It’s THREE days with me and so much more!
- New to publishing … there’s a place at the round table for you.
- Your book is already published and limping along … there are strategies to bring life back to your pages.
- You are worn out or overwhelmed … get encouraged and come away with new ideas. Think out with the old… in with the new.
In 2018, this is what’s NEW in addition to what I routinely cover—always updated—are:
- Use the new Amazon Marketing Services … and how to make ads really quick that work for mini bucks.
Note: for the Amazon Marketing Services, you will need to give me some details about your book so a “customized strategy” can be included in our sessions. Details will be sent out to all participants by June 10th … so get ready for a rock’in and roll’in three days in June!
- How to Create your Unique Selling Pitch … what will make you shine and rise above the author crowd?
- You will Create an Author SWOT Analysis (ASA) just for you and your book … it develops YOUR unique positioning.
- You will Create a Bublish Book Marketing profile and strategy … even while your book is in draft form.
Note: bring your epub file for your book …
- Know What’s Beyond a Book Launch … and what you need to do to create and build the Momentum for your book.
- How to Identify and Grow SuperFans … those readers who will devour everything you write and publish.
- How to Avoid the Blunders, Bloopers and Boo-Boos … that even seasoned authors make.
DETAILS for all 3 days are on my website: http://bit.ly/JBUnplugged
JOIN Me in Denver in June—the weather is great … the group of authors awesome … we already have authors coming from multiple states and countries … why not you?
Dates: Thursday – Saturday, June 21- 23, 2018
Location: Doubletree Hotel Denver SE CO 80014 800-445-8667
(ask for AuthorU – group rate of $129, which includes buffet breakfast.
Our special rate goes away on May 20th.
Registration: $397 through April 30th(rates will increase $150); additional registrations $297 each. ALL Alumni from past Unplugged events are $297
Your Registration includes Workbook, Continental breakfast each morning and lunch …
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 35 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (Foreword IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #35, How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos has earned 7 national book awards in 2017. Get your copy now.
Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged Bootcamp, a three-day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2018, the dates are June 23-25. Participate in her Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged Bootcamp held in March and November. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact me.
The Book Shepherd® is a registered