Good Authoring Day to YOU …
… And Happy Saturday to you!
Finally, the lower garden is in. Herbs looking good and seedlings coming up. Next up this summer … is Book Publishing Unplugged … and writing The Author’s Walk.
Last Saturday, I did an intensive program for the AuthorU community on Firehose Book Marketing. Mistake that you missed it, The recording is only available to those who were pre-registered for the event.
And today, is the monthly AuthorYOU Salons, available only to AuthorYOU members.
Planning my LIVE for Book Publishing Unplugged … let’s get on board… it’s happening soon. Are you there, too?
Are you registered for my Book Publishing Unplugged in 15 days? The ONLINE version is Friday, June 24th starting at 9 am. The IN-PERSON held in Denver is on Saturday, June 25th. For the Wise Bird … it’s a be there time. Register here.
It’s Caturday … have you mastered the perfect pitch for you and your book? This is a good time to work on yours and put it into action.
That’s me for this Saturday … how about you … what are you up to?
Friday mornings are the place to be with other authors! I love the Friday coaching that happens early each Friday AM. I always have a “new tip” for the group that I lead with—a “show and tell how to do ‘it’ … whatever ‘it’ is, then it opens up to “catch up” and “asks”. Become a subscriber so you can get Friday Coaching for only $37 a month for VIP AuthorYOU members, $75 for non-members—limited number of subscribers allowed. We gather viz Zoom at 7 AM. Get on board –it’s fun and informative … and you get all questions answered. We do it via Zoom. This is for any author anywhere! Register– http://bit.ly/JudithCoaching
THIS WEEK on Author YOU – Your Guide to Book Publishing, the theme is always author, writing, and publishing success. Thursday’s show added insights to the latest for website development. Take advantage of it—just an hour of your time—Listen in to this podcast with host Judith Briles and her guest each week. http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 ET, 5 CT, 4 MT, 3 PT and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://bit.ly/BookPublishing-iTunes.
OR … just go to http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast. With over 500+ downloaded podcasts to select from, the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast has experienced over 9,000,000 listeners … you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are The Book Shepherd’s® Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Author, Publishing and Resource Success
- Consumers are increasing the use of #voicecommands across devices. Here’s a #tip: Develop and/or translate #content into audio & voice formats. Then distribute it across all types of voice-enabled devices & locations: bit.ly/3hYesXI
- It’s Teacher Appreciation Week. I still quote Mrs. Russell, my 4th grade teacher. Who do you remember? Who was a guide in your life? #mentors #teachers #JudithBriles #success
- How to Bookend Your Day with Compassion bit.ly/3qWPuvT
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Great article written for #TheNewBookReview blog, TWITTER TALK will take you step by step through how to get started with Twitter while taking away some of your jitters. @FrugalBookPromo, @wiseowlfacory ow.ly/snJR30sg48j
- Switching your search engine seths.blog/2022/05/switch…
- If you want to have your book in bookstores, you need to have yours listed in the Ingram wholesale catalog. Tips on Podcast via @MyBookShepherd @JudithBriles @thewonderlady http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast #books #IngramSpark #authors #selfpub #publishing
- Children’s authors are gathering for a free virtual panel in support of teachers, “Words Can Help Heal: Helping You and Students Through Trauma,” tonight at 8 p.m. ET pw-ne.ws/fd204 #childrensbook #thebookshepherd #judithbriles #author #book #publishing #teachers
- Where Do Your Story Ideas Come From? blog.bookbaby.com/how-to-write/w… via @BookBaby Blog Searching for the germ of an idea to write this blog article, I decided to pull on the tail that was wagging in my brain and search on the phrase, “where do writers get their ideas?”
- Bestselling books have never been shorter | wordsrated.com/bestselling-bo… HT @SpatzSteven and @BookBaby #publishing
Cool Things, FUN Things & OMG Moments
- How cool is this—Rita Collins retired, then refired her dreams of creating the Amazing Traveling Bookstore. So far, 30 states and counting. http://ow.ly/cWEn50JqYp7 #bookstores #books #sellingbooks
Remember … you can listen to over 500s+ podcast that The Book Shepherd® Dr. Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes:http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. Often, she must roll up her writing sleeves and become a Book Doctor, juicing up storylines and author words. She empowers authors and works directly with authors who want to be seriously successful and has been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the ’80s. Judith is the author of 37 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, and How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech. Her personal memoir When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present is a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Collectively, her books have earned over 45 book awards. Judith speaks throughout the year at publishing conferences.
Throughout the year, she holds Judith Briles Book Unplugged in-person and online experiences: Publishing, Speaking, Marketing, and Social Media. All are two-day intensives limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. Join Judith live for the “AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing” podcast on the Toginet Radio Network HERE.
Follow @AuthorUYOUBooks and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorYOU, and join the Facebook group Book Publishing with The Book Shepherd. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact her.
©2022 Judith Briles – The Book Shepherd™ All Rights Reserved.